7- Ideas

"Hey, Jungkookie?" Taehyung said, while Jungkook was watching the new episode of Haikyuu. "Hmm??" He replied back, still focused on the volleyball game. Taehyung had come over to Jungkook's dorm today, because Jin said he was going on a date with somebody, and Jungkook felt extremely bored. "What job do you want in the future?" Jungkook thought for a moment, before replying back. "Uhh, I'm not sure really. If I had to choose though, then probably something related to arts? Not visual arts, but just Arts in general." "Why don't you try getting into the school that Jimin and I go to? There's still time to audition and try, and if you get in then you'll have the chance to talk to Jimin."

Jungkook paused the video. "Uhh, it's for people who have a lot of talent right? I don't think I can..." "Well, can you play any instruments?" Jungkook nodded. "I can play the guitar and the piano."

"Can you dance?"

"...I guess? I took dance classes when I was younger."

"Can you sing?"

"People always told me that I had a nice voice."

"Not related but can you draw?"

"Yup! I love to draw!"

"Kookie, you would totally be accepted. Even if you somehow fail the dancing, singing, and playing instruments part, then you'll always have drawing to back you up." I smiled widely. "Thanks Taehyung! The auditions are next week right?" Taehyung nodded, and pat Jungkook's head. "Good luck~" Jungkook chuckled, and continued watching the anime.

When he got to the ending song, Taehyung spoke up again. "Speaking of which, where's Namjoon-hyung? I texted him in the morning, and he said he was going to your house."

"...Namjoon-hyung? I don't remember him coming over..."

"He said he was going somewhere with you guys?? Did he just go with Jin-hyung?"

"But Jin said he was going on a date.."

"Ahh, so maybe they went on a date together?" Jungkook nodded. Just then, he realized what Taehyung had said, and raised his eyebrows. Taehyung raised his eyebrows too, and they stared at each other before giggling.

Jungkook thought for a moment, before asking Taehyung, "So what's their ship name??"

"Hmm... NamJin!" Taehyung said, smiling.

"Good name! Namjin sounds so nicee~." Taehyung couldn't stop himself from smiling widely, doing a box smile. Jungkook smiled back. "Tae,  you should really smile like that more. You look really cute." The older was taken aback at first, but then did another box smile. "Thanks, Jungkook. Now, let's see how well you can sing, dance, and draw?"

Jungkook nodded, walked over to his desk, and pulled out a sketch book. Taehyung followed behind, and eyed the sketchbook curiously. Jungkook gave it to him, and he started flipping through the pages, eyes wide in awe. "Jungkookie, you draw so well! You're definitely going to pass. I bet you sing really well, too." Jungkook raised an eyebrow, and after clearing his throat, he began to sing the first song that came into his head.

"Is it true? Is it true? You, you, neomu areumdawo duryeowo..." Taehyung felt his jaw dropping, as Jungkook continued to sing."Untrue, untrue, you, you, you..." When he finished, Taehyung was close to tears. "Hyung?" Jungkook asked. "Jungkook, your... your voice was ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! You almost made me cry! Seriously, you are going to nail the audition. 100% sure." Jungkook giggled, because Taehyung sounded so bright and cheerful. "Thanks, Taehyungie."

And the 2 started to talk about ships and their fandoms; how they thought that KageHina was so real, how they argued over MakoHaru and RinHaru but laughed when they said they both shipped Reigisa, and they even began to talk about YouTubers, and how they thought that Phan was the #1 OTP.

__________________
this is so cute but I keep thinking it's horrible-