15- Guilt

"Be mine."

Jimin smashed his lips onto Jungkook's, kissing him fiercely. Confused, Jungkook tried to push the older away, but it failed when Jimin grabbed his hands and pinned them above his head. When Jimin finally pulled away, Jungkook, panting, managed to say one sentence.

"What the hell?!"

Jimin ignored him, continuing his ministrations as he sucked on Jungkook's neck, causing a groan to come out of the younger's mouth. Jungkook immediately widened his eyes, realizing what he had just done, but the feelings of guilt vanished as Jimin attacked his neck again.

The orange haired boy pulled away, repeated his sentence again. "Be mine."

"Okay."0
~~~

Taehyung rang Jungkook's doorbell, adjusting his hair and stepping back a bit so his boyfriend wouldn't bump into him when he walked out. When Jungkook opened the door, Taehyung smiled, but his smile dropped a bit when he noticed Jimin behind him.

"Hi hyung!"

"Hi!" Jimin waved, and the brunet gave Jungkook a confused look. "Oh, Jimin came over because we were.. working on a project. He's leaving now." Taehyung nodded, and Jimin walked away. "Bye guys!" He yelled over his shoulder.

~~~

"So, which movie are we watching?"

The couple were at the cinemas, looking at the different movies available. After a minute or two, Taehyung pointed to one particular movie. "I want to watch Finding Dory!" Jungkook nodded in approval, smiling at his lover.

After the movie, they walked out, the older of the 2 feeling a bit disappointed. "It wasn't as sad as I thought it would be." He mumbled. Jungkook simply laughed, ruffling Taehyung's hair as the two walked out.

On their way out, the two decided to pause for a moment to look at the sunset. The sky was filled with tons of colours: ranging from light pink to dark purple. Taehyung turned to Jungkook, holding his hand and smiling sweetly at him.

"Jungkook, I love you."

Jungkook gulped unnoticeably, his brain remembering the kiss with Jimin. He smiled back, looking up at Taehyung, but this time, he felt a pang in his chest.

"I... I love you too."

~~~
lol

These chapters just keep getting worse and worse I apologize haha but tyyyysm for 4K <3