12- Jealousy

Jimin thought that he was over Jungkook. That he found the raven haired male annoying because he was too clingy. Too over-protective. But seeing the younger with Taehyung, he felt a pang in his chest, and he had to wonder if he was feeling jealousy. He had shook his head, and convinced himself that as long as he told Jungkook to stay away from him, he would be fine. Of course, with him being in the same school and all, that was impossible. Every time he saw Jungkook and Taehyung in the cafeteria smiling and laughing, Jimin would feel his heart clench. The orange haired male was always wondering whether breaking up with the younger was the right choice.

After a few weeks, he had finally gotten a brilliant idea: If you can't get over your ex-boyfriend, just get a new one.. right?

While he was thinking about the idea in the guest room at Woozi's birthday party, Hoseok had came in, smiling brightly as usual. "Jimin! What are you doing here? C'mon let's go down-" Hoseok had been cut off abruptly by Jimin, who suddenly grabbed the older's arm and pulled him down, kissing him roughly. Jimin knew that Hoseok was bi; he wasn't afraid of telling other people about it. He also knew that the older had a tiny crush on him, with the way Hoseok looked at him whenever they were together.

When they pulled away, breathless, Hoseok had stared at him. "Jimin...?" The younger didn't say anything, only pulling him down again to have another heated make-out.

They somehow switched positions, and Jimin found himself sitting on Hoseok's lap while they kissed. Strangely, while Jimin had his eyes closed, an image of Jungkook popped up in his mind. "Jungkook..." He moaned, even though he knew very clearly that it was Hoseok that he was kissing. The older pulled away, staring at Jimin before sighing.

"Jimin... Do you really want this?" He said while staring at Jimin with knowing eyes. "Look, I'm not dumb. I know you and Jungkook used to date 2 years ago. You want to get over him, right?" Jimin nodded slowly, a bit dumbfounded on how Hoseok managed to somehow know everything. "Well," he continued, "I do like you, but I'm not dating you if you're only going to use me to get over someone else."

They stayed like that for a few moments, until Jimin sighed, pulling away from the older. "You're right. Sorry hyung." Hoseok smiled softly, and patted Jimin's back. "It's okay. But what are you going to do now?"

"I'm going to get Jeon Jungkook to love me."

"Yeaaa you go Park Jimin! If you need advice, just text me. I'm not called J-Hoe for a reason you know." Hoseok winked, suddenly changing his personality to the cheerful and happy one. Jimin rolled his eyes, but still smiled. "Ok, hyung." He replied a bit sarcastically as he stood up and walked out.

He walked out, not bothering to close the door behind him because he knew Hoseok would be running out like a horse sooner or later. He noticed the door to Yoongi's room was open, and the lights were on. He peaked inside, and was surprised when seeing the older laying on the bed. On any other day, it would've been quite normal, but it was Woozi's birthday today, and he expected the older to be celebrating with his younger brother.

He walked up to Yoongi, and shook his shoulder lightly as he sat down on the bed. "Hey. Don't ignore me, I know you're not sleeping." He heard Yoongi sniff, before muttering a weak "leave me alone, Jimin. I'm not in the mood to talk."

"When are you ever? Jimin retorted, laughing. Yoongi sighed, smiling a bit because gosh Jimin's being cute again. The older sat up, looking down at the floor. "So? What's been bothering you so much?" Yoongi wasn't sure what to say. He looked away, staring at the wall, the floor, anything but Jimin.

"Ohhh I know! You have a crush~!" The younger teased, poking Yoongi's cheek and smiling cheekily, but his eyes widened when Jimin saw the other nod. "WOAH wait seriously? Who is she? Does she go to our school? Is she pretty? Does she have better legs than yours?"

Yoongi was bombarded with questions from a very curious and kind of annoying but very cute Jimin, and he put his finger on the other's lips to tell him to be quiet. He thought for a while, not sure of what to say.

"Well, that person can sometimes be annoying, but they're always so cute. This person does go to our school, and I've talked to that person many times," Jimin cut Yoongi off, squealing. "Does that mean you guys are friends?"

"Yah, let me finish first, idiot." And Jimin nodded eagerly, wanting to know more. "So... I did talk to that person many times... But I think... They have... A lover." Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi sympathetically. "Aww, is it confirmed though?" Yoongi shakes his head.

"Well find out later? It could all be a misunderstanding, you know. Meanwhile, tell me more about her!" Yoongi chuckled, continuing.

"Hmm... This person has a big butt."
"Hyung!" Jimin scolded, slapping the other on the shoulder lightly.
"What? I'm just telling the truth. But don't get the wrong idea, I didn't start liking this person because they had a big butt, it was because they're always positive and cheerful."

"And also Jimin... You got the wrong idea about something else."
"Hmm?" Jimin says, curious as to what else he could say.

"The person I like... Isn't a girl."

~~~

Jungkook was shocked when Taehyung kissed him, yet he felt his heart flutter and his cheeks reddened. The older's lips were so soft, so gentle that he couldn't resist it, and kissed him back. They stared at each other afterwards, not knowing what to say. Taehyung gulped, and started talking quietly. "Jeon Jungkook... Will you go out with me?" The younger froze, not knowing what to say; but then why not? Jimin already liked someone else, and there was probably no chance for him to get Jimin back. He smiled softly, nodding his head. "Sure."

The brunet's eyes widened; he didn't actually expect the other to agree. "Really?" Hearing the question, Jungkook chuckled, because Taehyung sounded absolutely adorable right now. "Yes Tae, really." And the younger leaned in to peck Taehyung on the lips, and they grinned at each other like total idiots.

"I love you, Jeon Jungkook."

"I love you too,
Kim Taehyung."

____________
Do people even read this story?
like why do you read this I'm-

TYSM for everyone voting and reading and commenting and ugh ily all

QotW bc why not~:
Who do you think tops in

-Vkook (and also if I should write smut for this story)

-Jikook

Dont worry I'm not gonna write Jikook smut and put it in here I'm just curious