Chapter Three: Family Problems

Celia-Rose P.O.V

It's been more than 3 weeks I live in Atlanta as 'Cecelia Freedman', even though people call me somehow by my real name (Celia).

I liked it, but like I stated, I missed my boyfriend and the dreams about my estranged little sister are getting more numerous. The more the weeks came by, the more chores I had at work, the more homeworks and projects I had on my back.

I became more and more exhausted, but somehow I managed to remain a certain grip on myself.

I was currently at Holly's house, both of us laying belly flat on her bed, our legs up in the air like every teenage girl in American movies would do. We were watching a romantic movie that was playing on the TV she had in her room. Honestly I was border-line falling asleep because it was boring.

I felt my cellphone buzz into my pajama pants' pocket. I took it and saw that I just got a text from Harry.

HARRY: Just wanted to say that I love you :)

I smiled and answered back.

CELIA: Love you too xx But count me out if you wanna do a cheesy annoying 'ily' chain with dumb emojis.

HARRY: Party pooper. Still love you though ♥ ;)

I smiled, but it faded a few second. I miss him so much.

"Aren't you watching the movie?"

I turned my head at Holly and closed my phone: "Sorry."

"Who were you texting? Well, if you don't mind me asking..."

Holly's stuttering faded completely when she was with me, but came back at school when other people were talking to her.

"I don't mind. It was my boyfriend."

She closed the TV and looked at me with round eyes: "You have a boyfriend?"

"Yeah..."

She smiled: "You never told me that."

I shrugged: "Never crossed my mind. We live a long-distance relationship, and he's always on my mind, but I don't see the use to scream it on rooftops."

Justified since it's Harry Styles.

She put her chin on her hand and looked at me with a smirk: "So... what's his name?"

"Harry."

"Like Harry Styles?"

I laughed: "Yeah... like Harry Styles."

I refrained myself to laugh even more, because I was actually dating THE REAL Harry Styles. But even though I liked Holly, I wasn't ready to confess to the world I was dating Harry, and Harry and I enjoyed our relationship to be private.

Also, it was weird to see my boyfriend's face all over Holly's bedroom walls with the other boys.

"I wonder what it would be like to date him. Kiss him. And make love to him."

I froze when memories of my last love making session with Harry came back to mind.

Harry kissed down my neck while I grabbed on his curls, the water of the shower making it even more hot.

"Oh yeah Harry right there!"

"Ughhhh, Celiaaaaa..."

"Harry..."

"I love you, Celia. Oh, Celia."

"Celia?"