Chapter Nine: Don't Forget Where You Belong

*A/N*

Haha! Surprise second chapter! Now I just discovered the gif button! So I might or might not go into my previous chapters and use it lol!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Celia-Rose P.O.V

After the disastrous event of the party, I took Holly back home where she admitted to have lost her virginity to Tobey.

I was surprised at first. Both were dead drunk. When I asked her if she protected herself, she crashed on her bed and fell asleep. I put the covers over her, got out by the window and walked back home.

The next Monday, at school, we were eating lunch togheter. Tobey passed by and acted like usual around Holly. He was nice, saying 'hey' to both of us, but I noticed a bit of hurt in Holly's eyes.

"It's like... if yesterday didn't happen." she said shyly.

"Do you remember? I mean... what happened." I asked awkwardly.

"Of course! How could I forget this! It was the best night of my life. But... if I could go back, I'd take the alcohol away... and... I'd ask him to put a condom."

My eyes popped open: "Wait... did you... you didn't...?"

"It happened so fast." she shook her head from side to side.

"Holly... are you...?"

"It must be the booze, okay? I just ended my period, at least I'm not as fertile as during my ovulation... right?"

I sighed: "Yeah."

When we were done, we walked togheter when we noticed a couple of girls around a billboard.

"Oh, the results of the cheerleading auditions!"

She dragged me by my hand and we looked at the paper.

She looked at me with a wide smile: "We're both in!"

"Really?"

She hugged me: "I wouldn't have done it, without you! Thanks, Celia!"

I smiled and hugged back: "You're welcome!"

"AAAAAARGH!"

I sighed: "Look who forgot to take her chill pill, this morning."

"IMPOSSIBLE! IMPOSSIBLE! MY AUDITION WAS FLAWLESS! NO WAY IN HELL! I SHOULD BE IN THE MAIN SQUAD, NOT A FUCKING SUBSTITUTE!"

"Don't worry, Emily. If Coach Barnes ever brings a pole into her choreography, she'll knows who to call." I sassed, calling back to her inappropriate audition.