Chapter Ten: The Ghosts Of The Past

*A/N*

I AM SUCH A TERRIBLE PERSON.

I FORGOT ABOUT THIS STORY, AND I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE.

A lot of shit happened back in 2016, inside and outside the 1D fandom, and I need to admit that I calmed down from my 1D franzy. I feel bad honestly, because I loved them with all my heart and started this crossover because of it, and I felt like I gave up on them and my passion for writing spies stories.~

But fortunately, I'm starting to slowly slip back into the 1D fandom, and I even woke up in the middle of the night because I felt a rush of inspiration for this Nikita x One Direction crossover!!

*inhales* Now, 2017 will be a year of changes for me. Until now, there's tons of shit going on in the world, but I stand tall and remain positive despite all of it.

I just wish I was Celia-Rose Cooper so I could kick some sense into people (literally).

I started this story, and I give myself to objective to finish it. Writing helps me a lot when I feel down, and gives me this undescriptable feeling of happiness. I love writing with all my heart, and I will NEVER give it up.

So forgive me for this long message, and enjoy the chapter! New one to come asap, let's hope! Love you all,

Aria xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Celia-Rose P.O.V

It was like a dream. It felt like one. My heart was beating in my ears, I felt like running, but my feet were stuck in concrete.

Lizzie Reynolds. The Lizzie Reynolds. The girl who made my childhood a living hell. She was in front of me. But I didn't have the impression to be in front of the same person.

Her eyes were brighter. Her hair wasn't as curly as it was in the past. And she didn't have these snob like traits on her face.

She changed. And I knew it when she approached me, like if I was a scared little cat who could run away from her anytime.

"Savannah... is that really you?"

My mouth was hanging open, and closing. I looked like a goldfish, I didn't know what to say.

"Y-Yes." was finally able to slip past my mouth.

Lizzie broke down. She had tears all over her face.

"It really is you. Oh my god. Can I... can I hug you?"

I was taken aback by this question.

"W-Why would you?"

She sighed, sniffing and wiping her tears away.

"Mommy, what's going on?"

Lizzie and I's eyes looked down to the little toddler next to her. Lizzie was a mother? She was barely older than I was!

Lizzie crouched to the heigh of the little girl: "Savannah... go play in the slide, okay? Mommy will be right here."

"Okay, mommy!"

Savannah's pigtails swang from side to side as she giggled, running towards the slide, too innocent to have any doubts of the gravity of the situation.

"You... named your child... after me?"

Or my first fake identity.

Lizzie looked at me, baffled by the fact: "We have a lot to talk about, Savannah."