Chapter 1 : The News

Mackenzie's Pov
I was in the middle of my chemistry class with my friend. Well I wouldn't call her a friend because of what she did to me. Her name was Anna. She was the schools most popular girl. I told her about the boy I liked. We were best friends, his name was Cameron. She decided just last week, the day after I told her about my crush, she would date him. They've been dating since. She smacking her gum while talking. It was irritating the fuck out of me. I wanted to punch her face in. "You okay " one of my best friends, Michelle asked. "Yeah" I say sighing. "Well I know that is complete bullshit, now you better tell me before I slap you with my shoe " she says. I laughed at her response. "I will talk about it after school okay " I said. "Okay" she said. I then looked back over at Anna. She was talking about something stupid, something about her new shirt. I swear that's all she ever talks about, stuff like clothes and makeup. I sighed I continued to stare at the clock. We were one minute away before we were allowed to go home for the weekend. The bell finally rang and everyone cheered loudly. I grabbed my backpack and ran out of the classroom following my other classmates. Michelle and Sarah ran up to me. "What's wrong? "They both say at the same time. I sigh remembering that I'd promise to tell Michelle why I was upset. "Anna stole Cameron after I told her I liked him " I say unlocking my locker. I throw my stuff into my bag angrily. "That Fucking Bitch! " Michelle yelled. "Why would she do that? " Sarah asked with anger in her shaking voice. "To make my life that much harder " I say slamming my locker shut. We walk out of the school and start to walk to our houses. "So what are you two doing tomorrow ? " Sarah asked. "I don't know why ? " I said looking at the ground. "Well I am going roller skating tomorrow, want to come " she asked. "I don't know, it's up to my parents " Michelle said. "Same here " I say knowing how my parents are. "Oh, okay " she said a bit disappointed.  "My parents did say they have a surprise for me for when I get home " I say. "Cool" they say. We stopped at Sarah's house. "Bye Guys see you later " she said while heading into her house. "Bye" Michelle and I say in sync with each other. We walk to Michelle's house next. "Wanna play The Sims 4 and watch Jacksepticeye until your Mom comes to get you " Michelle said. "Sure" I say. We walk up the stairs and walk into her house. We head into her room. We start up the computer and play the Sims 4 and watched Jacksepticeye while eating popcorn. He was just so damn funny at times. I then heard my phone go off. I unlocked it. It was a text from my mom.

Momma bear 🐻~ Hey sweetie I'm right outside Michelle's house.

"Hey my mom's here I have to go okay " I say. "Okay" she says getting up. I pull on my jacket and grabbed my phone. Michelle hugged me. I hugged her back. "See you later Michelle " I say walking down the stairs. "Later Mackenzie " she said waving at the top of the stairs. I walked out and I saw my mom's car. I walked over to it and opened the passenger side. I got in and buckled up. "Hi sweetie " my mom said kissing my forehead. "Hi mom " I say. We start to drive home. I star out of the window, watching the scenery pass very quickly. "Bad day at school again " My mom said looking over at me. "Yep" I said popping the p. "Don't worry it'll get better soon " she said rubbing my back. We pull up into our drive way. My mom parks the car and we get out. I grabbed my backpack. My mom opened the door. I could smell the pizza in the kitchen. "Honey we're home " my mom called throughout the house. My dad walked out of the kitchen with his pajamas on. He must've gotten home early. I laughed at what he was wearing, which was a blue dog onsie.  "And what's so funny missy " my dad said with a playfully smile. "Oh nothing " I say sassily. He walks over to me and hugs me. He then began tickling my sides. "Stop.... Please..
I ....can't breathe " I say in between gasps. He finally stops and I catch my breath. I heard my phone get a notification. I unlocked it and checked it out. It was from YouNow. Hunter Rowland said he was gonna be live in 20 minutes. I squealed with happiness. I love Hunter Rowland so damn much. He is just so cute. He makes me smile so much it's not even funny. I walked into the kitchen. I sat down next to my dad. I began eating my pepperoni pizza. I soon finished and threw my paper plate away. "Hey Mackenzie "my mom said. "Yeah " I say. "We have to tell you some important news " my dad said. "Okay" I say. "Well...We're moving to Florida on Sunday " he said. I couldn't believe what just he said