Chapter 6

My opens revealing my room into pieces. "What?" my voiced echoed throughout the walls. I slowly step off, the floor was fine, perfectly set down like it always was, but the walls and my stuff in it was floating about, drifting away while. "Hello!!!" I called, but nothing had came.

"Quit screaming!" a voice cried, my bedroom door had slammed open, Kyle was holding onto the door as he walked in.

"Sorry..." I looked around, it seemed as though I was the only thing that was planted on the ground, "Man I need to stop-" I thought for a minute, "Wait... What's causing these dreams?"

Kyle snorted, "Probably your weird imagination!" he teased, pushing the wall. The wall shifted away while Kyle moved towards me, holding onto my shoulders.

A blush dust itself across my face, my heart was pounding in my chest like it was trying to escape some sort of cage, "Very funny!"

Kyle's body was drifting up, but his firm grip kept him from disappearing. "So you're having weird dreams?" he asked, I gave the redhead a quick nod. "Is it from the cookie?"

I pout a little, glaring, "No! Remember, it was crushed!"

"Yeah, but you did chomp on it before it was completely destroyed!"

I thought back a little, "Uh... Really???"

"Yes!" Kyle tries to pull himself down, "Why am I floating?"

I shrugged a little, I looked around, not even my hair was flowing around my head! Then again it was in a ponytail, but it showed every sign of gravity. 

"Jenny, say, 'I command the air to stop floating Kyle!'" 

I looked at him funny, "And why's that?" an eyebrow slowly raised.

"It's your dream!"

I sighed, wagering, "I don't know, maybe I want you to be forgotten forever!" I teased, but all he had on his face was seriousness. 'What crawled up his butt and died?' I wondered.

"I'm serious."

A sigh escaped my lips, I shook my head a bit, putting my hands on my hips, "If I have to!" I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, it was a dream after all, "I command the air to stop floating Kyle!" and just like that Kyle dropped to the ground. Hard.

He quickly stood back up, "You could have done it gently!"

"But then you couldn't have been hurt!" I mocked, a hand on my chest.

Kyle shook his head, making me wonder why he wasn't teasing back. Then I saw it. My eyes widen at the creature on his back! "K-Kyle? What's that!" I pointed to it.

The creature looked slimy, kinda gooey like it was ready to fall apart. The eyes glowed a crimson color, it eyes attached to me while it made a bloody mary scream, it looked to only be ten inches tall, but the mouth must have opened to two feet!

"Huh?" he looked back, tilting his head, "What now?"

I tilt my head, pointing my finger at it, "That! The thing on your back!"

"I don't see anything." Kyle protested, looking back. He moved his head around, pulling his shirt a bit to try and find it.

"You can't see it?" I asked, taking a few steps back.

"If you don't like it, cast it away." Kyle grunted, staring at me.

'Was this Kyle?' I wondered shaking my head, "How?"

Kyle shrugged, "How were you able to make me 'unfloat'?" he asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

"You told me to 'command the air'!" I retorted.