Newt Imagine (4)

** Imagine when you told Newt that you and Thomas were now going out, just to make him jealous. **

  You and Newt hadn't been getting along all too well. You had both kept your cool lately, but a few days past, you and he got in the biggest fight. He started it, and hadn't apologized. So you were going to get your own revenge. You knew he liked you. He had told you. But what started the fight was the fact Thomas was getting closer and closer to you, and had told Newt he was going to make a move on you. Newt had gotten mad and snapped at you. Which had upset you and etc...

  "Hey Newt." You say, walking up beside him. He didn't even look over at you. He just nodded. You sighed.

  You had a plan with Thomas. You wanted your friend to be hurt. Which hurt you. But you were already hurt so it wouldn't effect you really.

  "Hey Y/n!" Thomas says, coming over and kisses your cheek. This however you hadn't planned...

  You looked at him and realized he was strangely drunk. How that happened, we'll never know.

  "Hey Tom." You say, you look away. The smell of alcohol was overwhelming.

  "How the shuck do you get drunk?" Newt asks rudely. Thomas falls over near you.

  "Tom, why don't you go sit down." You suggest. Clearly Newt didn't care about you anymore. You helped Thomas steady himself. Once you had you looked into his eyes which looked tired.

  "Y/n? You're so pretty." Thomas says. You walk back awkwardly.

  "Uh, thanks?" You say awkwardly. Shoving him away. You looked towards Thomas and then back at Newt.

  "Can-" but Thomas stops you from saying anything. He places his lips on yours forcefully. This does get Newt to look (picture above). You shove Thomas away, but he does it again. "Stop Tom!" You say, and before he can do it again, Newt acts quick and shoves Thomas hard on the ground.
"Leave her the shuck alone!" He yells defensively.

  You look at Thomas who smiled and winked at you, sober as before, once Newt's back was turned. Tom just went to extremes to help you get your best friend back. You smiled. And thanked him silently.