❀Chapter Seventeen❀

✱✱✱

[Noah's P.O.V.]

When I get home I immediately go to my bedroom and throw my book bag on the floor. I undo the button of my skinny jeans and wiggle them down my legs. Once they're down I kick them off and then pull off the shirt I'm wearing.

I walk over to my dresser in nothing but a pair of panties and my socks. I pull open the drawer with my pajamas and look through it before finding my Mickey Mouse pajamas. The cute little outfit is a soft grey t-shirt with Mickey Mouse on it and a pair of matching shorts.

Clark is coming over, but I don't really care if he sees me in my pajamas. They're cute anyways. It's not like I'm going out tonight, so I wanted to get comfy.

I laid in bed, snuggling under my soft blanket. I pulled out my phone and scrolled through my notifications, waiting for Clark.

When he does finally get here I get up and open the door for him.

"Hey, baby." He greets, stepping into my house and pulling me into a hug. I return the hug and snuggle into his warm body.

I pull out of the hug and pucker my lips for a kiss, which Clark gives me. When he pulls back he takes a deep breath.

"So the plan didn't work..." He trails off.

"What did she say? Did you record it?" I question and sit down on the couch, looking up at him. He runs a hand through his brown hair and sighs.

"She acted like she didn't know what I was talking about. She was smirking the whole time though." He replies and I nod.

"Well, Ethan told me that she did do it." I tell him and he looks surprised for a second as well.

"That's good then. What are you going to do?" He asks and I sigh.

"I don't know. Just talk to her, I guess." I shrug my shoulders. Clark sits on the couch next to me and puts an arm around my shoulder.

We sit there silently for a moment before I pull myself out of Clark's grasp and stand up and stretch.

"Let's go snuggle in my bed and watch a movie." I suggest.

"Sounds good." Clark replies. "Your pajamas are really cute by the way." He looks me up and down, making me blush.

We go to my bedroom and I pick out a movie to watch before snuggling into Clark's body. He wraps an arm around me and I cuddle closer. He rest his hand on my exposed thigh and a shiver runs up my spine.

"When is your dad coming home?" He asks and I lick my lips.

"Tomorrow afternoon. He went on an overnight business trip." I answer and hear Clark hum.

I turn my head to look at him instead of the tv.

"Do... Do you want to spend the night?" I ask shyly, feeling a blush cover my cheeks.

He raises an eyebrow. "Do you want me to?" He asks. I nod my head, smiling softly.

"Then I would love to." He smiles and kisses my nose. I roll my eyes and put my hand on the back of his neck, pulling him in for a real kiss.

"Do you want some pajama pants of my dads?" I ask after we pull apart. Clark bites his lip before answering.

"I could just sleep in my boxers, unless you're uncomfortable with that." He replies, almost sheepishly.

"That's fine. You can go ahead and take your clothes off now if you want." I reply and then blush, realizing that I may have sounded extremely forwards. Clark laughs loudly and I pout.

"I just meant so that we could cuddle more comfortably. You're wearing skinny jeans." I point out. Clark calms down and ruffles my hair. I swat his hand away and roll my eyes.

He stands up from the bed and I watch him unbutton his pants and takes them off. He's left in a pair of black boxers with red hearts all over them. He looks up at me and smirks when he sees me watching him.

"Is it alright if I take my shirt off too?" He asks and I nod. He pulls off the black shirt he's wearing and I nearly drool. He has got an incredible body. His abs are barely visible, but he still looks fit. He must work out.

"Do you like what you see?" He asks with an grin and I nod.

"Of course. You're really sexy." I tell him, unashamed and he chuckles.

I snuggle up under my big comforter and watch him climb into the bed. He gets under the comforter with me and puts his arm back around me. I cuddle closer into his side and let out a gasp as he puts his cold hand on my thigh.

"I'm sorry. That wasn't okay?" He asks worriedly, trying to pull his hand away. I stop him and shake my head, smiling shyly.

"No, your hand was just cold." Clark chuckles and moves his hand up my thigh.

"Then let me warm them up." He says as he slips his hand in between my thighs, causing me to roll my eyes.

"You're a dork." I tell him, trying to distract myself from the feeling of his hand being so close to my private area.

"Awe, but I'm your dork." He says playfully and, yeah, I can't help the next words that I blurt out.

"I love you."

Clark looks at me with wide eyes. I guess I surprised him and myself. I bite my lip as I watch Clark open his mouth and then close it. I'm about to open my own my mouth again, to tell him that he doesn't have to say it back, but he kisses me furiously.

He pulls back and smiles happily.

"I love you too, Noah." He says, easing all the worry that I felt about him not loving me back.

"I thought it might've been too soon, so I didn't say it, but I do. So much." Clark continues and I smile goofily.

I snuggle closer into Clark, basking in his warmth. He's so cute and cuddly, except he's really not. If that makes sense. He wraps his arm around me and I tangle my legs into his.

✱✱✱

Not much left now.