Chapter 1: Grandma's Unbelievable Story

(Hibiki's POV)
*Flashback*
*6 years ago*

"Grandma? Can you repeat the story of the Spirit World? The Bath house And the dragon boy who ride you to his back????" I suggested with a pleading tone.

"Sure Hibiki..." my grandma agreed then she told me every detail and every happenings that happened to her when she was a child.

"Grandma do you think that I can experience the way you experienced?" I ask.

"Yes child..There's nothing impossible when you believe in it.." my grandma said with a weak tone..

"Grandma??" I called. "What is it dear??" Grandma respond. "What's the name of the dragon boy again??" I ask. "His name is kohaku dear but my friends Lin,boh,yu-bird,grandma zeniba,Grandma Youbaba and kamaji call him Haku." She answer.

"Hakuuuu~ Hakuuuu~ Hakuuuu~" I sang in a adorable tone.
(End Of Flashback)

*Present Time*

"Haku..." I called out,remembering the day that grandma chihiro told me his name,tears flowing down my chin while I'm laying on my bed.

Grandma died last week and I can't get over it..She's the only one I have left because my mother and father died in  an accident.she's gone,Now...I have no one. I'm alone.

*ding dong,ding dong*

As I walk to the door and opened it,A man in a suit revealed in front of me.

"Mr.Hibiki Ogino,I'm your families Lawyer,Daiki Shin, I'm here to give you your inheritance." He said while I let him in my house and invited him on a sit.

"Here is the Check money that your grandmother and parents gave to you." He lend me the paper and shockingly,what I saw that is written on the check is a hundred million yen.

"S-sir,I can't accept this, it's too much." I sigh and lend him back the check but he refuse. "It's not my money Mr. Hibiki,it's yours, so accept it. Your another inheritance is this." He put the little wooden box on the table that is in front of me. "My duty is finished,I'll leave now Mr.hibiki" he said then leaved the house.

"Grandma.." I mumbled then opened the little wooden box,As I open it, I saw a violet rubber band that is used to tie a hair and a letter. When I read it:

Dear Grandson Hibiki,

When you read this letter,It means I'm gone..I wanted to say to you that your a great grandson..I love you with all of my heart.. I think that you're wondering why I gave you a violet rubber band.

It is given to me by Grandma Zeniba from the spirit world,it is made by friendship,It is made to keep me safe from this world to another and for me not to forget about them and my friends in the spirit world,So now I'm giving you this as a gift,for you grand son to be safe..I know that you're all alone now but I know soon,you'll find your new family,I love you dear..Be safe..

By Grandma Sen.

Sen? Ohh...I remembered, it's grandma's name in spirit world..

I thought back then until now that the spirit world is not true,that it is just grandma's imagination but..this rubber band...I think it is real.

Haku...

Wha- why??? Why am I thinking about him? The dragon boy...

*stomach growling*

Augh..I need to buy some food from the convenience.

After I go out,I put the check on the little wooden box along with the letter,I took the Violet rubber band then tied my hair into a ponytail to make it shorter.

As I walk out from the door of my house.
The wind blow hard to me like it is taking me to somewhere unknown.

I,Hibiki Ogino,13 years old,
Have a long browny hair that is below my shoulder with Bluish eyes,
A height of 5'2 is now living alone...
————————————————————
How is it guys?! Don't forget to comment and vote okay!? Also please follow me.