Please Read

😭 Guys I really need all of your help specially the people who like YAOI( 😂),
Because I'm having trouble continuing all of my stories.. I have a really great plan but I don't have enough inspiration..

Do you guys have any advice? Or help to make me continue my stories???

I have started some of my stories in my drafts but I really can't find any inspiration on how to continue it.

I am working hard for you guys to love my stories.. that's why, please help me!!!

I will let all of you peek some of my stories prologue..  so here it goes!!!:

CATEGORY: GIRL X BOY

TITLE: THE DREAM CATCHER

I'm Luna Casandra, Age 18, A female High School Student, 11th grade.
Since when I was a child, I've been always dreaming about bad things that usually happen in my real life.
Like when my Best friend had a cancer, I dreamt of it before and it happened but it all stop when a mysterious girl gave me a beautiful dream catcher necklace that is made of metal.
Its very magical for me because it can really block bad dreams, So now when I'm asleep, I'm at the dreamland. Where my wish in the real world will come true.

Will this bring Luna pain?
or will this bring happiness to his life?

CATEGORY: BOY X BOY

TITLE: I'LL WAIT UNTIL YOU COME BACK

Kyleson James William and Alexander Philip are childhood bestfriend,they're very happy,sweet and full of love back then but as time goes by. Alexander suddenly change and hurting Kyleson physically and emotionally.

Kyleson still remain loyal to Alexander even though Alexander is hurting him, Even if it means giving his own virginity to his bestfriend because he believe that the past
alexander will come back.

How long will Kyleson wait for his bestfriend? How long will Kyleson remain loyal to Alexander? Will something change? Or will something become much more worst?

CATEGORY: BOY X MAN
TITLE: THE OMEGA'S ROGUE

"T- Traitor." The man said beneath me,coughing blood. W-What happened!? Who did this!? Why are they laying on the ground covered with blood!? I'm scared!!

Lile Yohan is a fragile Omega and have a weak body, he's a type of werewolf that lacks the skill of The Eclipse Pack,though he's one of them but it's just because of his family that is known to be the wildest soldier of their pack.

Because of his weak body's condition,he's ignored by his parents and siblings, and treated violently by his pack members, but one day, his life changed because his whole pack was all dead including their alpha that was killed savagely.

He's the only one left alive,breathing.
He didn't know anything what happened that day, his only family was killed mercilessly,his pack.

Now he's alone, he don't have anywhere to go until he was haunted by the rogues known as the beast's pack, his pack's mortal enemy,and was targeted by the rouges Alpha Echo Raven that is shockingly his mate.

CATEGORY: BOY X MAN
TITLE: KIDNAP THE ROYALTY

There was a child that was unusually born.
His name is Ezekiel Zachariah Simon, who possess a royal blood from the Land of Fantasia.

He can conceive a child at the age of 18 when he will be mated by a man but he didn't know about it yet. He have a peculiar beauty and scent that makes any men and women addict and fall in love with him.
————————————————————————————
Luke Manuel James is a rebel from the Land of Fantasia, his goal is to kidnap Prince Ezekiel for money but will he ever make his plan a success? Or will it turn into something more shocking?

.....I love you my followers.....
Oh... and please help me gain more followers in wattpad but I love it more if all of my followers will be my friends because the other writer who is famous in wattpad are already my friends (I think so) and it's a great feeling, so please help me!!! Thank you!!!!!!