Chapter 8: Come back to me

(Hibiki's POV)

As I open my eyes, I saw a Ruby chandelier on the top, I sit from the bed and saw that I'm in a big room. I stand up but I fail,when I'm falling,Someone catches me,I looked up and saw Hakuchi.

"Hakuchi.."I mumbled.
"Don't force yourself,You're having a fever." He carry me bridal style and lay me on the bed. "What are you feeling? You've been asleep in a whole day." He asked me. "It's hot but I'm okay Haku.." he widened his eyes and I gasp "I-I'm sorry..Hakuchi I mean.." he caress my cheeks passionately.  "It's okay if you treat me like Kohaku..As long as I can make love to you.." he said.

Make love? You mean..Sex!!!!???

"I-i'm sorry but I can't I'm a boy,I'm not ready and I don't want you to feel what I felt." I denied."Your very Kind.." he kissed my forehead and said "I'll bring some food,Wait for me.." I nodded.

Am I able to forget the pain kohaku gave me if I will love this man? I feel sad...

Once again I fell asleep..

(Kohaku's POV)

I'm near to where Hakuchi's territory is..I'm coming for you Hibiki!! I flew much more faster as I flew up the forest,flew above my territory the sea and the river,I flew above a land and finally I reach the volcano,When I look inside of it, there's no lava,it's not smoking,All I can see is a Mansion made by Ruby Gems that signifies fire. I went inside of the mansion only to be welcome by hakuchi.

"I'm not making any fight Kohaku." He said. "Bring him back to me." I exclaimed. " I refuse." He insist. "Why?" I ask. "I already fell in love with him." He confess "He's mine!!" I shout "but he chose me,so he's now mine." He said.

I felt so speechless towards what he said.
It's true that hibiki chose him but....
But what? I have no feeling for him am I? So why am I being possessive.. he's a no body.

"Feeling Speechless?" He ask. I didn't answer him but I glare. "Just bring him back to me!!!" I shout and transform as a dragon, He also transform and we fight.

(Hibiki's POV)

When I open my eyes again,I hear some grunts and breaking glasses. I panicked and went downstairs, I saw kohaku and hakuchi in their dragon form.

"Hakuchi! Kohaku! Stop!" I shout at them but they ignore me and keep on fighting.

"Please!!!!" I pleaded,I walk to them while panting heavily.

My body is heavy,I'm having a problem of breathing.

When I saw that hakuchi throw kohaku at the door,I panicked and stop him by hugging him from the back,I felt like crying seeing kohaku hurt because of me.

"S-stop please Hakuchi.." I pleaded and tears started flowing from my eyes.

He transform back to his original body,
Seeing scratch. Kohaku also transform back while laying on the ground.
"Kohaku!!!" I shouted while I try to walk towards him but hakuchi hold my hand tightly and staring at me with pleading eyes saying 'please don't go.' I shook my head then he let go of me. I run towards kohaku panting.

"Kohaku!!!" I panicked.  While I lay his head on my lap. "Please..I'm so sorry.. I'm so sorry.." "Come back to me.." he pleaded. my tears drop to his cheeks and he glows...I saw a his scratches healing. "Thank you" he said then I nod, he get up and I also. "You two can return now." Hakuchi said sadly after we walk outside,I run to hakuchi and hug him then kiss him on the cheeks and say "thank you.." he hold my hand and said. "I'm not giving up." I run to kohaku outside seeing him as a dragon with white scales and green fur.

I ride to him and hold him tightly and We flew from the sky slowly..
————————————————————
What will happen next? I'm excited!!😘