Chapter 7: Reality

(Kohaku's POV)

Chihiro left me and chose my enemy Hakuchi. My other half. The fire Dragon. My opposite being a Water or a River Dragon.

"Chihiro left me.." I mourn.
"It's all your fault." Lin said and grab my clothes Harshly. "Its all your fault he Chose the Fire dragon! You can't accept the reality that chihiro is dead! He's not chihiro haku! He is hibiki your past love grandson!!  Don't you see!? Every time you called him by his grandmothers name,he will become sad or burst into tears inside? Your so numb!!!" Lin shouted at me then walk out.

I didn't realize..why didn't I realize that I'm treating hibiki like his grandmother? I have to take him back. I need to apologize.

(Lin's POV)

1 day has already passed but hibiki  haven't come back yet. I'm so worried.
Haku is still waiting for him to come back but he doesn't.

(Kohaku's POV)

I went to Yubaba's room and ask her "I know that you know where is hakuchi,Tell me,Where is he?" "Why should I tell you? It's all your fault." She answer. "No,Tell me Yubaba." I insist and she sigh. "A place where there's no water and a fire that can burst." She said.

A fire where there's no water and a fire that can burst...Is it a...Volcano!! That's his home.

"Thank you Yubaba." I thank and bow.
I went to my room and slide the other door where I can sight seeing, I jump to the terrace and transform as a dragon, I flew faster so that I can bring hibiki back.

I'm coming Hibiki...
———————————————————
Sorry for the short chapter!! Don't forget to vote and comment guys!?