Ch.5

Ch.5

"I'll order pizza!" He yelled and took out his phone."Just stop"

"Do whatever you want" I said and sat on the couch."I don't care"

"You are really pissing me off,you know" He said and sat next to me."But I have an idea"

"I'm listening"

"Lets try not to fight the whole day.If you start the fight first,you are cooking everything I wan-"

"If you start first,you'll be sleeping on the floor" I interrupted with a smirk.

"Deal" He agreed as we shook hands."Your hands are cold,you should cover yourself with this" He took a blanket and put it around me.

"Thanks" I said and looked away.The atmosfere was so weird.

"Why are we so awkward?We should get to know each other" He started."How old are you?"

"I'm 22.You?"

"23.We started well.Don't ruin it" He laughed.

"You don't ruin it"

"No,you"

"Kihyun,stop it"

"No,you stop it"

"No,yo-" I let out a sigh and hit his arm.

"What was that for?" He said while rubbing his arm.

"From now on,everytime you try to pick on a fight with me,I'll hit you" I winked.

"Everytime you hit me,I'll kiss you" He said and smirked.

"Try to kiss me and you're dead.Now,where were we?"

"Do you have a brother or a sister?"

"No" I replied."You?"

"I wish.Thats why my parents want me to get married"

"My mom just wants me out of her sight" Those words didn't even hurt anymore.Since I was a kid she hated me.

"But she's your mom.How can she be like that?What about your dad?"

I smiled bitterly ."My dad?It doesn't feel like he is my dad at all"

"Sorry I asked,I didn't mean to hurt you" He said while looking down.

"Its okay" I hit his arm lightly and smiled."I'm fine with it"

"If my parents treat me that way I would be sad"

"Because you are a baby" I said and stuck out my tongue."You get used on it.Wait,where's the pizza?"

"Here" He stood up when he heard a knock on the door.I laid my head on the pillow while waiting for him.I heard few voices,but I couldn't hear Kihyun.I stood by the wall and listened to their conversation.

"How can I help you?" Kihyun asked.

"Have you seen this girl?She escaped from her husband's house.This is her mother" Deep male voice said.I had a feeling like he was talking about me.I took a deep breath and looked at them.My eyes widened when I saw my mom standing with two tall guys beside her.One of them gave Kihyun a photo.

"So,have you seen her?" My mom asked annoyed.Kihyun turned around and saw me.I quickly hide behind a wall and covered my mouth.

"Uhh,I-I" He stuttered.

"Hurry up,I don't have time for this" My mom's voice echoed in my head.I started panicking.What if he tells her?

"No,I never saw her before" He said."I'm just a guy who ordered pizza.Sorry,I can't help you" He said and slammed the door.

I sighed in relief.

"Are you crazy?" He whispered."You were lucky she didn't see you!"

"Why are you whispering?" I asked confused.

"Because they might be still in front of the house!"

"What?Kihyun,they probably left,yo-" Someone knocked on the door again."Go open it!" I whispered and pushed him.He shot me a glare and opened.

"Thanks" Kihyun walked back while holding a pizza."Next time I'll order chicken"

"No,you won't" I took it from and sat on the couch.

"Hey!I paid it" He pouted and took a slice.

"Thanks" I suddenly said.

"For what?" He asked with his mouth full.

"Not saying anything to my mom.I thought you will tell her I'm here"

"You know that you can't stay in here forever,don't you?"

"I know.I'll figure something out"

"A week" He said and stood up."I'm giving you one week.I don't want to risk my life because of you.The look on your mom's face today told me that she won't give up.She can always come here with a police,like today.I'll go and take a walk"

I nodded as he left.He was right.I knew my mom won't give up.She will do anything to find me.I put my pizza aside because I lost my appetite.I wanted to go out and breathe the fresh air like everyone does.I was locked in Kihyun's house.

** 

"Why are you so quiet?" He asked and took off his shoes.

"You are back" I said quietly.

"Did you miss me?" He joked and sat next to me.

"If thats what you wanna hear"

"You are on TV" He said and turned the TV on."Look!Thats you right?"

"Yeah" I said as I stared at the screen.I was "missing" or at least people thought I was.My picture was on the screen as the reporter talked about how I escaped from my house.Then,my mom appeared.

"Please,if you see this young girl somewhe-"

"Why did you do that?" Kihyun asked when I turned the TV off.

"Remember our deal?I didn't start a fight" I said,changing the subject.

"I know.None of us did"

"You sleep on the floor,I cook everything you want" I said.

"Is it worth it?I hate sleeping on the floor" He said and sat down."We'll talk about that later.You know that the police is searching for you.What are we going to do?"

"We?"

"Yes,we"

"Nice" I said and rolled my eyes."You will only cause trouble"

"How bad can it be anyway?" He asked with a smile.

"What is that?" I asked when I heard someone yelling.

"N-Neighboors?" He stuttered.

"Lee Na!" Someone yelled from outside and tried to open the door."Song Lee Na,I know you are there!Open the door!" That voice was so familiar to me.My heart started beating faster when he hit the door repeatedly.

"You locked t-"

"Yeah,just in case" He interrupted.By his face expression I knew he was panicking."Go and hide!"

"Lee Na!Open the door!"

"Is that the guy who called you?"

"Yeah,its Yongguk"

__

Comment/Vote<3