Ch.22

Ch.22

I kept on turning around,hoping to see him. Did he really forget about me?

"Will you hurry up?" Yongguk asked annoyed.

"Y-Yes" I nodded and soon we were walking side by side.

"For how long will we stay in Japan?" I asked.

"I don't know. Depends on my business" He took my hand as we walked inside. I sat next to the window and stared outside. Kihyun didn't come. I looked at my hands and blinked away the tears. I should've known.

"Sad you're leaving?" Yongguk smirked and sat next to me. "Don't worry. We can come back whenever you want"

"Why are you so nice all of sudden?" I asked.

"Since we are married now,lets try to get along"

"You're kidding me right?" I asked and laughed. "Can you see this?" I asked and pointed on a scar on my shoulder. He nodded.

"Yeah,I-"

"Don't you know how much you hurt me?I hate you" I cut him off. "Don't have high expectations. We won't be together for so long"

I didn't know what I was saying. I didn't plan running away again since it would be useless.

"I had a reason to be like that okay?"

"I don't care. Stop talking to me" I said as the plane started flying. I took my phone and saw the picture of Kihyun sleeping. I won't be able to see that face ever again.

Kihyun's POV

"Stop it!" She yelled and took my hand,but I pushed her.

"I don't have time for this" I murmured and continued packing.

"What is going on?" She asked loudly.

"Leave me alone!" I yelled at her.

"Kihyun" She called calmly.

"What?" I asked annoyed and looked at her.

"Is this because of that girl?"

"That girl has a name" I snapped.

"Song Lee Na" I stopped packing and looked at her.

"How did yo-"

"I knew it was her from the first time. You lied about her name. Why?"

I sat on the bed and sighed."When I first saw her in my house,I wanted to kick her out. But I changed my mind as soon as she spoke. There was something about her,I couldn't say no. We fought every day,but our fights were silly. I started liking her,but I realized it when she left. I lied to you because I wanted her to be my girlfriend,not anyone else. And yes,she is the girl that was missing,she ran away because of Yongguk. I won't let her go,especially not with him so don't try to stop me. I can't leave her"

"Go then" She said softly. I looked up confused.

"But Mom,I-"

"I don't have the right to tell you what to do anymore. Go to the airport and find her before its too late. I'll come back into this house next week and I want to see you two together okay?"

"Okay" I nodded and stood up."Thanks Mom"

"You better hurry up" I nodded and took my luggage. I smiled at her before running out of the house. I took a cab to the airport.

"Thanks" I paid and walked out. Incheon was full of people,as always. I checked the board and luckily,I was just on time. Since I bought the ticket earlier that day,I didn't have much to do. I gave my ticked and walked in. I lowered my head and found my seat. I smiled when I noticed her sitting with Yongguk two seats in front of me.She was probably thinking I forgot or something. I couldn't just go to her so I decided to wait for a perfect chance. After few minutes,we started flying. Half of the passengers were already asleep. I slowly stood up and walked closer to her seat. While passing by,I looked at her and smiled. She was sleeping too. Yongguk was staring down at her phone so he didn't notice me. I pretended I went into the bathroom.

Lee Na's POV

I felt someone shaking my shoulder,waking me up. I opened my eyes and stared at Yongguk.

"You called him didn't you?" He asked with an angry expression.

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused and rubbed my eyes.

"Stop pretending like you don't know" He said through greethed teeth.

"I don't know what you're talking about" I replied. He was pissing me off.

There was a guy passing by our seat. He took his hand and said"You called him"

I looked up and saw Kihyun. At first I thought I was wrong,but no,it was him. I didn't know what to say.

"K-Kihyun?"

"Why did you call him?" Yongguk asked angrily. I stared at him until he spoke.

"She didn't call me" He said and stared at us blankly.

"Then why are you here?"

"I'm going to Japan to meet my girlfriend. Have a problem with that?" He said coldly. His words hit me hard. I stared at him in disbelief,hoping he didn't mean that.

"You're not here for me?" I asked quietly.

He smirked."No.Let my hand now"

Yongguk let him and he walked to his seat. I laid back and shook my head.No,no,this wasn't happening. He was lying,yeah, he was lying. I didn't want to believe his words. I covered my face with my hands and closed my eyes.

"At least he won't bother us" Yongguk commented. I wiped my tears and glared at him.