Special Chapter 6

Did you cry as much as I did while watching that hypnosis thing with Jooheon?

Special Chapter 6

"Kihyun, Kihyun" I opened my eyes as I heard someone calling my name. The first thing that came into my sight was the beautiful Lee Na, still in her pjs.

"Were you having bad dreams?" She asked as began playing with my hair. She has a tiny smile on her face and she looked happy. Was she always this beautiful?

"That was all a dream?" I questioned. She nodded cutely and caressed my cheek.

"Yeah. Still, even beside a bad dream, you were snoring" She chuckled.

"Did I bother your sleep? Sorry, I-"

"Calm down" She laughed. "What's gotten into you so early in the morning?"

"It's just that" I said after a sigh. "In my dream, I hurt you and you left. I thought I lost you forever"

Just thinking of it made me weak. I took her hand in mine and kissed it.

"I'm so glad it was all a dream. The pain felt so real tho, I can still remember it. I was so scared of you leaving me"

Her expression suddenly changed. She stood up and left the room, making me confused.

"Lee Na?"

"Kihyun" Someone called me. It wasn't her voice, it wasn't even similiar. I looked around, trying to figure out who it was.

"Kihyun, you idiot" I felt something wet on my face and all of a sudden, Minhyuk was right in front of me, with an empty glass.

"Are you sure you aren't obssesed or something? You're seriosly creepy" He said and put down the glass.

"Clean yourself. I'll wait for you downstairs" He said as he threw a towel on my face before leaving my room. I sighed and grabbed my hair in frustration. My mind was playing tricks on me again. I looked at the watch and frowned.

"6AM?"

**

"So" He began talking. "Do you often have those kind of dreams?"

"No, this is the first time" I replied calmly and turned around to glare at Minhyuk. He just smiled innocent and whispered fighting.

"You are so dead" I mouthed.

"Next" The old man spoke again, making me roll my eyes before turning around to look at him. "Do you follow her? Go after her without her knowing it?"

"It's the same thing" I said blankly. He stared at my seriosly, making me roll my eyes again. "No, of course not"

"Do you stalk her? Do you hire men to go around and take pictures of her?"

"No?"

"Do you have a pillow with her name on it?"

"No?"

"Do you follow her family members?"

"No?"

"Do you do anything weird?"

"Do you ask anything normal?"

He slammed his fists on the table, making me jump a little.

"Stop joking"

"No" I stood up and looked him coldly. "You stop joking"

"I came here, listening to this idiot" I glared at Minhyuk. "Thinking this therapy thing is helpful. Well, guess what? It's not"