Chapter Four

His Royal Mate-

Chapter Four-

Alex sat there, his hands clenching and un clenching. Alex was trying to focus on something, he was trying to block out what was really happening.

It couldn't be happening, could it?

Alex knew he would either be killed when he got to prison, or best case scenario; he would be sentenced to death, after his trial. That was, if he lived until his trial, there was no guarantee of that.

Alex's head was swimming with fears of the unknown, with fears of the future. Alex didn't know if he should speak the other humans in the van who haas since been collected.

There was an obvious cold, damp atmosphere  within the van, as the men shuffled on the metal benches trying to make themselves ever so slightly more comfortable.

The van shook as it went over a pothole, further likening Alex's situation to one of his worst nightmares. Alex felt like he was being suffocated. He felt as is the small, metal transport device was caring in on him. Alex hated it.

The concept of belonging to Vincent seemed rather appealing now for some unknown reason. Alex would give most things to swap situations with whatever small boy Vincent eventually chose.

The van drew to a halt. The passengers lurched forward in their seats. Grunts of pain reflected off the metal walls.

The doors were drawn open, and the guards dragged the man closest to the doors, away from the van. Alex held his breath. He waited, as each man was taken out of the car, he was last.

"Come on pretty boy, don' want to have to ruin your pretty littl' face now, do we?" A dirty, muscular man told him, a disgusting sneer in his face.

Alex was forced out of the car roughly, his hands were grasped tightly before being tied begin his back.

Alex knew there was no point fighting them.

The barbed wire that hung around the prison was dangerous enough, he didn't need anyone aiming a gun at him.

As Alex was harshly dragged in through the double doors and searched for weapons, the harsh reality of what was happening to him was really setting in.

Alex was going to die.

Alex was going be gone, forever.

The putrid smell worked its way up Alex's nostrils, nauseating him, churning his stomach. Alex was almost glad he hadn't had anything to eat that morning.

Tight hands grasped his biceps, violently jerking him in different directions until they came to a stop outside a cell filled with other men and boys all looking petrified.

~~~

Once Everette ha calmed down he retuned to the airport, waving at the cameras, putting on his famous smile.

Everette hated that smile, he knew how fake it really was, the people couldn't see through the facade he permanently kept up.

Through the crowds of people Everette could see Maria, a trustworthy servant of his, coming toward him.

" Your Magesty" she said calmly at first, however as Maria realised the calm approach wasn't getting her anywhere, she started screaming.

"I swear to God, if you good for nothing, lazy, inconsiderate reporters don't clear of right this very instant, I will gouge your eyes out from there sockets with my blade-sharp fingernails, then I'll force each one down your little troughs, before making you vomit them back and carefully placing them back in the eye sockets, so that you can all see what disgusting people you truly are!"