Chapter Eight

His Royal Mate-

Chapter Eight-

Everettte smirked at the man cowering in front of him, he relished in the feeling of power and dominence. As Everette retreated back a few steps, he sneered at the weak man.

"Fight me, go on." Everette laughed at him, allowing the man to attempt to get his breath back.

"Why are you here? What have I done?" The bleeding man screamed at Everette.

"You know what you've done! When you try and take something thats mine, you're going to have to pay the price." Once Vincent was on his feet Everette took another blow at him, knocking him to the floor once again.

Everette was trying to control the anger that was being urged to come out, he didn't want to kill the man straight away. He wanted to prolong is death, make him pay first.

Everette could hear foot steps approaching the door, it was flung open quickly.

"Sir we've found the boy. Orders are needed, should we drug him or keep him conscious."

"How dare you think about drugging your future leader."

"Sir he's hostile."

"Deal with it." Everette roared as he delivered yet another deadly blow to Vincent's stomach, making bile spill out of his mouth.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Vincent repeated, begging his ruler to release him.

"What's done is done, I cannot spare you."

Everette decided the man had had enough, stepping on his neck to break it, a fragile croak escaped Vincent's throat as he rolled over onto his side.

Everette signalled I one if the guards to clear up the body, before running out of the door with the messenger to go and see the boy.

He couldn't wait to hold him, to hug him, to kiss him, to-

Everette knew he was getting ahead of himself, the first step was to talk to the boy, to make sure he understood the situation.

Of course to Everette it really didn't matter if he understood.

Alex was coming back with Everette no matter what.

As the sleek black car pulled out an towards their destination, Everette couldn't help the excitement that was building up inside of him.

He's going to be mine, I'm going to care for him, support him, in return he's going to love me.

He's going to love me.

Everette's home life was nothing less than depressing.

His father didn't believe he was his son, shipping him of to boarding school after boarding school, hitting his mother for apparently sleeping with another guy. Constantly making Everette fight men as a child to try and get rid if him without being painted as a ruthless killer.

Eventually Everette had had enough and so he killed his father, despite what he had done to her, his mother grieved for her husband.

So he killed her too.

~~~

"Please let me go."

Alex's request was once again ignored.

Although he had kind if expected that response, it reminded him of the 11 times he asked the same question previously.

The door was flung open and on walked the same powerful man who had cradled Alex earlier.