Part 1

He found out...

As I laid there on the floor, tears falling from my eyes, and rolling down my cheeks I realized that I just made the biggest mistake of my life.

I just lost the only people who actually seemed to care about me. The only people who cared if I wasn't where they thought I was. Who looked for me when I ran away from the school, who cared or took notice to the bruises on my face. I lost the one guy I loved and my only friend.

I felt so weak, weaker then yesterday and the day before. The days before I had to be strong, enough for Luke, I couldn't let him see me slam into walls or shake when I tried to get up. If I did let him see, he would just as questions. Questions I couldn't answer with the truth.  Now that he wasn't here I had lost all my strength to fight of he dizziness, the stumbling, and shakes that where all apart of my weaknesses.

I slowly and shakily pushed myself up into a sitting position. I griped my nightstand and pulled my self up onto my knees.  I brought my shaky hand up to my face and whipped the tears away before pulling my body up and stood there for a few minuets.

When my legs began to adjust to the weight they had to hold I walked over to my door. I held onto the knob of my bedroom door and pushed myself into the hallway.

"M-mom" My voice came out as a croaked whispered as I leaned against the wall. "Mom" I stated a little bit louder after I cleared my throat.

"Sienna?" I heard her voice ask from somewhere downstairs. "Are you okay? I haven't heard from you since Luke stormed out of here" she stated as she brought her body over to the bottom of the stairs. "So why did Lu-"

"Mom" I croaked louder as I stumbled forward. I watched her eyes widen at my weak form. My vision was getting darker as my body jerked forward.