Part 22

Elijah's POV

I sped the truck into the parking garage and parked in the first available spot. I leaped out of the truck almost falling on my face as I raced through the garage. I ran through the emergency only doors and ran to the front desk.

"SIENNA! WHERE IS SIENNA LYCAN!" I screamed at the lady in front of me as I slammed into the desk.

"Sir you need to calm down!" She stated after she recovered from the shock of me.

"I WILL NOT CALM DOWN UNTILL I KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH SIENNA!" I screeched as I slammed my fist onto the counter.

"Sir, do you want me to call security?" the lady threatened as she glared at me. I snarled at her as I pushed away from the desk only to ram into someone.

"Fuck off" I growled as I shoved past them. I felt a hand grab my shoulder, jerking me back. I spun around with my fist flying through the air towards the guy that dared touch me. My fist stopped abruptly as I saw Bret standing there with Sienna's mother. "I-I'm sorry" I whispered as I lowered my fist to my side. My muscles are tense, my jaw is clenched, and my fist where aching to hit something. But hitting something or someone wouldn't help anything or anyone.

"Its okay, but you need to calm down and stay calm" Sienna's mom stated. I nodded as I looked down at the floor.

"I will... Well I'll try" i stated as i unclenched my fists. "H-How is she?" i asked as i looked back at her mom.

"We dont know much. They are still working on her." Her mom stated as she looked over at a man. A doctor I suppose.

"Sienna Lycan?" A nurse asked as she came into the room. We all raced over to her, but Bret yanked me backwards. I looked at him confused.

"What?"

"There's something's you need to know..." Bret stated as he pulled me away from people and into a hallway.

"What?"

"Its Sienna. What you here now from the doctor about the injury's would be minor on us but on Sienna they or life threatening." He stated as he leaned against the floor.

"W-Why?" I asked. I was afraid of what Bret was going to tell me.

"Dude. Promise me you want hit me." Bret stated as he took a step back.

"okay now tell me what's wrong with Sienna!"

"She has a heart defect and anemia." he stated quickly. Oh my god. No. This cant be true. No, just No.

"No." I stated as I stared at him. No this has to be a dream. I'm dreaming. Yeah this is all a dream.

"I'm sorry you had to find out like this, but she does have these whither you want to believe it or not. I just wanted to give you a heads up." he stated as he left and walked over to Sienna's mother.

I stared at the wall in front of me. I felt like I was going to explode. No I just couldn't help but disagree and not accept what Bret was saying.

I leaned my forehead against the white wall. My head pounding with all this new information. When did she find out? Why didn't she tell? Did she just find out?

God what if she found out while we where dating? I was such a horrible boyfriend for not knowing, for not asking, and not asking how she was enough. I slammed my fist into the wall before I headed over to Bret, Sienna's mom, and etc where standing.

"...transplant." The nurse said as she walked away.

"What did she tell you? How's Sienna? What's going on?" I asked as I looked at the three of them.

"Sienna needs a heart transplant immediately. Like in the next 5-8 hours."

"Isn't there a very long waiting list for heart transplants?"

"Yeah. They say she is now higher up on the waiting list as she is in a more critical condition. They said that they are doing surgery on her elbow and shoulder as she shattered them in the accident.

"Anything else?" I asked as I looked between them.

"Yeah they said there was a very high chance that after surgery she wont..."