Chap. 2 Demons

"Everyone! Get off this bus, and run!" Bus driver got up from his chair and pushed the door open.

"Run!!!"

All the kids were confused until, a dark wing came through the roof, stabbing the man through the head.

*screams*

Armin began to shake and breath heavily.

"It's happening... Oh my god... Not now!" Armin cried.

"Armin! We have to get home! We have to go, NOW!" Eren grabbed the scared boys hand and pulled him off the bus, sprinting away from it. The other children following them.

"One, two three!" The demon then grabbed a few of of the children and ripped there body's apart, hearing there brutal screams.

"KEEP RUNNING!!!" Eren cried, then at least 10 more of them came, hearing more kids scream.

'I know them... Why am I running! I could help them!!!' Eren thought.

He then pushed Armin forward and started running at the demons, the demons laughing at his dead friends facial expressions.

"IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" Eren ran at them.

Until a few older men with big bright white wings came, killing the demons easily. Ignoring Eren completely, until all of them were killed.

"Where to now?!" The men looked at the leader.

"There attacking the south side, we need to get there immediately! Go bring the kids to there family's and figure out who died, then meet me in the west side! Go!" The group separated into smaller groups, now finally noticing Eren.

"Cheer him up, make sure he doesn't turn into one of though's hideous creatures!" A women called.

"Yes ma'am." He flew down to Eren who was in shock.

"What's your name?" He smiled.

"... E-Eren..." Eren whispered.

"It's going to be alright! Just be happy, be happy that the kids that died are with our lord, and they can spred there wings fully! They won't be in hell. I promise!" He smiled delightfully.

"HOW ARE YOU OK WITH THIS!!! My friends just died and I COULDNT HELP THEM!!!" Eren was enraged.

"Calm down. Take a deep breath, you don't want to end up like them, do you?" The cheerful man stated.

"I'm sorry..." Eren put a weak smile of his face.

"Good. Let's take you home, hopefully the demons didn't get that far." The man picked up Eren and he directed him to his house.