Chap. 22 Wings of Freedom

"I shouldn't of said anything..." Eren let go of her and grabbed the champagne, chugging it.

"YOU CANT DRINK THAT MUCH!" Mikasa grabbed the bottle from his hands.

"What are you guys doing in here?" Hanji stuck her head through the tent opening, seeing Milasa holding the evidence, and everyone drunk.

"What... Mikasa what did you do!?" Hanji came in, prying Connie off of Sasha. Setting Jean on a small bed, giving him a pillow to hold, Eren started to get a headache, and was feeling really dizzy.

"And you..." She pointed at Mikasa, who had dropped the bottle, it shattering.

"I didn't do it! They took some bottles and I came to check on them! Then I didn't want them more drunk and~~" Hanji cut her off.

"Shhh... We don't want anyone finding out!" She smiled, winked, then left the tent.

"Hopefully I'll see you guys soon! Going to the demon city in an hour!" Hanji waved walking away from the tent.

"I'm going to bed..." Jean whispered, still crying.

"Bye Connie, I can't wait to tell you what happened tomorrow morning..." Sasha tucked him in, kissing his forehead. He was already asleep.

"Come on Mikasa! We don't want to get in trouble..." Sasha grabbed her arm and practically dragged her out, Mikasa  furious at what Eren did.

"Ugh..." Eren held his stomach, then running out of the tent and throwing up the alcohol.

No one was around, the two girls were already in the tent, Connie and Jean couldn't even stand and it was pitch dark outside. Levi was ready for his attack, he only worked alone, and because he was so small, it was almost impossible for people to find him.

"I'm sorry Eren..." Levi whispered, then jumped down next to Eren, grabbed him by the waist and covering his screams for help.

"What the f~~~~~" He squirmed, trying to get free. Then realizing who it is by there touch.

"L~v~!?!?" He turned his head, seeing his face in the shadows.

"Sorry Eren..." Levi finished tiying him up, then put him in his arms bridal style, beginning to fly into the night.

"NOW!!!" Someone screamed.

"Sh*t, I knew it..." Levi dodged the first set of nets, nearly dropping Eren.

"L~v~!!! Wat~h  o~t!" He warned.

"I'll catch you... I promise..." Levi let go of Eren, he was dropping almost 13 stories. As he screamed bloody murder, Mikasa ran out of her tent, seeing Levi dropping him.

"EREN!!!!!!!!" She flew as fast as she could.

"I'll catch you!" Levi whispered. He gracefully dogged 4 more nets and swooped down, catching him, right before hitting the ground.

"I got you..." Levi smiled, then kissing Eren's cheek, Eren in absolute shook.

"Levi!!!!!!!!!!" Mikasa screamed.

"I have to go Eren, I hope to see you soon, if you need me... I'll be there..." Levi set Eren on the ground and ran, his different color wings growing more vibrant, the black, once coal like, was now metallic black. His white wing, now like a bright light being shined in there eyes.

"GET HIM!!!" Hanji yelled running after the boy.