An Authors Note That You Should Read - It Explains A Lot

Okay so I'm about to bore you all with a load of rubbish randomness, bad spelling and some explainations...

1) My Lazyness Explained - Okay so I've got lazy with uploading chapters lately! I have been extremely distracted with alot of stuff including:

- French I need to learn but really haven't...

- Learing to spell because I'm sick of stupid complaints...

- And mainly - THE MIDNIGHT BEAST! Okay so I love those guys! Stefan with his hair! Ashley with his eyebrows! Dru with his hats!

2) Bad Spelling Explained - I can't be arse with spelling anymore. It is pointless and I know I can't spell! Stop telling me I can't spell! Seriously, I wouldn't criticise everything you write so stop doing that to me!

3) Story-ness Explained - Okay so everyone saying they love that it's Dramione please thank Hanzy249, it was her idea. The plot was my idea but the Dramione part was thanks to Hanzy249.

4) Stuff Like This Explained - Okay so most fans would know that I hate writing these but I am bored and not in the mood for story writing at the minute.

I AM IN THE MOOD OF MY LIFE!

Okay so, Stefan Abingdon(from The Midnight Beast)'s mother actually replied to my email I sent to their website thing. Baisically, I contacted them on their merchandise website and asked them to check out my tweet I sent them with my pic in that I drew of them. Sally Abingdon said that she would pass on my message and tell them how much I love them!

MADE MY DAY THERE SALLY!

Okay so I'm done boring you guys now... Thanks if you read all this randomness and weirdness... :D