Double the love

I was a pretty normal girl didn't get into a lot of trouble. But one thing I'm a pretty big model. I travel everywhere with my best friend Frankie. He's also my crush he's super duper handsome. But I really don't want to ruin our friendship. 8 years we've been liking each other! I have been waiting and waiting for him to make a move. But nothing.. He also told me he liked me but doesn't do anything about it. Maybe I should just give up on him or love..

**Samantha's POV**

"You ready love?" Frankie said.

"Yeah let me finish packing I'm almost

done." I said sitting on top of my luggage trying to make my clothes fit.

"You need a little help there?"

Frankie said laughing and coming towards me. "Not a little a lot!"

I said giving him a half smile.

He came towards me and started jumping on on the luggage.

"Gez! Calm down! This is my luggage not your's!" I said pushing him to the side.

"Well it helped didn't it?" Frankie said.

"If you think help is crushing all my snacks then yes." I said rolling my eyes.

"Alright Miss Sarcastic you're done." Frankie said smiling.

"Alright let's go." I said taking a huge breath. Frankie took my bags to the car and his bags too. I looked at my house and remembered all the memories I had with my mom and dad..

**FLASH BACK**

"MOM! MOM! DAD! DAD! Answer me please!"

I yelled at the top of my lugs in the car. All I remember us flipping in the air and landing upside down. My mom and dad's eyes were wide open and they weren't breathing.

"Dad! Please answers me please!" I yelled no answer.

"Hello? I'm officer Jake are you guys okay?" He said looking at the flipped car.

"I'm alive! Help me please! But please help my mommy and Daddy!" I yelled trying not to cry.

"I'm going to get help you need to calm down honey." The officer said calmly

I was waiting for him to come back with the paramedics. I was so scared I kept looking at my mom and dad. They can't be dead they just can't..

"Hello? I'm going to need you to stick out your leg sweetie so we can get you out." The officer said.

"Get my mommy and daddy first!" I yelled.

" I need you to stick out your leg now!" The cop said angry.

I stuck out my leg and the officer pulled me out.

"Are you okay? How old are you?" The cop said scanning my body because I was bleeding like there was no tomorrow.

"I'm 12 I feel weak Mr officer." I said falling down on my knees.

When I fell on my knees I could see my mom and dad getting dragged out of the car.

** END OF FLASHBACK**

"Sam?" Frankie said standing next to me.

"Are you okay?" Frankie said.

"Yeah just thinking about my mom and dad and what happened.. I know that was 7 years ago but I miss them.." I said trying to hold in my tears.

" Don't worry I'm here I won't ever leave you. You could tell my anything I know what happened was horrible. I'm here." Frankie said hugging me tightly.