You again?

~*Niall's POV*~

Sam left and I was bombarded by my fans. They kept asking me for signatures and pictures. I was fine with that but I just wanted to be with Sam right now. I've been in Jimmy Fallon's show for an hour just signing autographs! Sam's really going to kill me. I was finally done with the last girl who just wanted an autograph. I started walking out but I felt some one tap my shoulder. I turned and it was.. JOSH!?

"What the hell do you want?" I said angry.

"What the hell do I want? I want my girlfriend back! You know the only reason she got with you is because she wanted to feel loved." Josh said smirking. Gosh I hated that smirk he always does that to people. I wanted on spit in his face.

"She's MY girlfriend now so back off." I said walking away.

"Ha, not so fast pretty boy." He said turning my around.

"What?!" I yelled.

"I'm going to get her back and you're going to just sit there and watch. I will sweep her off her feet like I did the first time I met her. She fell in love with me. I still love her and we both know she still lov-" I cut Josh off.

"Say one more fuc*ing word one more time and I swear I'm going to punch you in the dam eye. Like you swear she still loves you! She broke up with you for a reason because you were crazy! She doesn't love you anymore." I yelled causing a scene.

"Just watch and learn because she will be mine soon." Josh said slowly walking away.

"Touch her and I will kill you." I yelled at the top of my lungs. I just heard him chuckle. I swear I wanted to kill that guy! Why does he still love Sam? I know she's beautiful but she's mine and only mine.

I started to walk towards the car and the pap's were still outside! It's like 1:00 in the morning! I started to walk faster ignoring what they were saying to me. I got in the car and Sam was sleeping I tried opening the door as quietly as possible. She turned to look who it was and turned back.

"Hey baby." I said turning on the car.

"I don't want to hear it. I know you were signing autographs. Let's just go home." Sam said still with her back turned away from me. I started to drive at the normal driving limit and it was quite the whole time. I could only hear our breathing that's how quite it was. We got to my house and I turn off the car. Sam was still facing her back at me and her head on the window.

"I don't want to talk about it right now Niall." Sam said braking the silence.

"When are you going to tell me? You've been telling me you don't want to talk about it but you're just going to push it away." I said sorta angry.

"Niall! This is not any easy conversation I can start. It hurts for me to even talk about it. I just want to be left alone right now." She said opening the car door.

"Sam! You can't just push away your problems like this! You have to talk about it! Especially your boy-" Sam cut me off.

"If you want to know so bad then here it goes! When I was about 8 years old my parents were driving on the freeway and and my dad was going way past the limit we were suppose to go. I heard my mom yelling slow down! And they were arguing back and forth and my dad kept going faster. And in a split second my dad turned and crashed into a huge truck. It killed both of them instantly but i didn't get hurt. Just a few bruises here and there and cuts but I was completely fine. Why wasn't that me!? Why couldn't I die with them! It was all my fault I should've told them something." Sam said falling into her knees but I caught her. I carried her like a baby and put her on the bed gently. I was speechless I didn't know what to say at all. All I did was just hug her tightly and make her feel safe. What was I suppose to say to her? My family never been threw this. I felt so bad for her she's been threw so much and she still manages to stay strong. She was crying really hard but she needed to let it out.

"Ni.. I only told two people about my parents and it was you and Frankie.. Thank you for actually caring about me." Sam said crying on my shoulder. When she said that my heart came into tiny little pieces because she doesn't think anyone cares for her.

"Sam look at me. I always cared about you since the day I meet you. I knew you were the one the whole time. The first time I laid eyes on you I was speechless. I couldn't take them off of you because you're so beautiful. I know your parents loved and cared for you. You have me now and the boys in the band and I'm pretty sure you have lots of aunts and uncles. They all love and care for you so never say that. I'm sorry for yelling back at you. I was just angry at the fact that you weren't telling me." I said holding back my tears. Sam was looking at me straight in the eyes and a tear fell down her face and she cupped by face and kissed my passionately on the lips. I guess I said the right words to her to make her kiss me.