Jealous much?

**Niall POV**

We saw Sam and Frank leaving and she did not look happy. I mean why did he want to leave? It wasn't even late? Or maybe he had something planed out.. I'm not the jealous type but for some weird reason I get jealous when I see Sam and Frank together. Why did she say yes? That should be me holding her hand. That should be me making her laugh.

"Hey Ni are you okay?" Zayn said poking me in the face.

"Y-yeah I'm fine mate." I said trying to go back to reality.

"You're jealous aren't you?" Louis said smiling.

"No! I am not jealous at all!" I said turing around.

"You lair! I saw the way you kept looking at Frank!" Liam said laughing.

"You're seeing stuff!" I yelled.

"Nope, just admit it mate you're jealous." Harry said patting me on the back.

"And you're not." I said to Harry angry.

"No!" Harry said defensively.

"Sure you lair! Can we just go home." I said looking down at my feet.

"Admit it and we will go home." Zayn said seriously.

"No I am not jealous!" I yelled.

"Niall just say it." Liam said smiling.

"Fine! Maybe a little!" I spoke up.

"That's all we wanted to hear." Louis said smirking. We started to walk towards the limo and we got in. All the boys started to stare at me.

"What?" I said looking down.

"Are you going to do something about Sam and Frank." Zayn said elbowing me.

"Uh I'm not going to do anything about it guys.. If she likes him then she likes him.." I said playing with my fingers.

"We know you Ni you're going to do something to try to brake them up!" Liam said pushing me.

"NO! I'm not that mean." I said with a smirk.

"You're smirking! You lair you are!" Louis said laughing. I rolled my eyes at them and I was thinking about what they were telling me. I mean it's not that bad.. Maybe just maybe I could make her jealous and she might come crawling back to me! I think it might work. I'll just find a girl make her my girlfriend and she'll get jealous. Well hopefully!

"Niall!" I heard everyone yell.

"W-What?" I said confused.

"Were home." Harry said laughing. I smiled and we started to talk towards the door.

"I'm tired I'm going to sleep." Zayn said yawning.

"Eh me too." I said walking to my room.

"Night!" I heard Louis yell. I walked to my room and I changed to sweats and a white v-neck shirt. I laid on my bed and I thinking about the plan I was going to do. I think I'll just find a girl fast and make her my girlfriend and invite Sam and Frank over and just make her jealous with my new girlfriend. It's not that bad Niall not that bad.. I slowly started to fall asleep and I knocked out.

**Samantha's POV**

*The next day*

I woke up with a huge head ach maybe from all the screaming I was doing in the limo. I was pretty mad at Frank why did we have to leave so early!? He didn't even tell me why? I got up and I did the usual got out cereal and poured it in a bowl. I heard Frank coming out of his room.