Busy schedule!

~Samantha's POV~

I woke up in the morning and I heard strange noises coming form the kitchen. I got up scared and cold to death. I was going on my tiptoes to the kitchen. I went near the wall and I peaked a little I saw Mason cooking some food at 6:00 in the morning!

"Oh my gosh! What the heck are you do-" I saw Mason staring at my body. I look down and I was still in my bra and underwear!

"Oh my gosh!" I yelled running into my room and I quickly got some sweats and a t-shirt and ran back into the kitchen.

"So now you decide to wear clothes great." Mason said smirking.

"Hahaha funny. But what the heck are you doing in here! Who let you in!?" I said creeped out.

"You left your keys on the door and I wanted to cook something for you." Mason said smiling.

"Thanks but gosh I thought you were a thief or something. Mason started laughing.

"No it's not funny I almost Shi* my pants!" I said scared.

"Aw! come here and give me a hug." Mason said putting his arms out.

"No. Get away." I said smirking and grabbing the plate out of his hand. I felt Masons hands wrap around my waist.

"You're going to make me drop my food!" I said laughing.

"Fine." He let me go and I sat down and started eating.

"Do you always go to sleep in a bra in underwear?" Mason asked suspiciously.

"Why do you care Mason." I said with an eye brow up.

"Just, Well if you do then I'll come here more often." Mason said smirking.

"Ew you perve!" I said pushing him.

"I'm just kidding! But you looked really,really,really hot. I mean really nice in bra and underwear." Mason said sorta drooling.

"Sure you liar." I said finishing my food.

"You did. just saying." Mason said smiling. I rolled my eyes and I started walking towards the living room.

"Hey I forgot to tell you! My mom wants to meet you again. she loves you already." Mason said poking my stomach. Which made me giggle a lot. The only part of my body that I'm ticklish at is my stomach.

"I found your weak spot! Haha! Now I can use it on you at any time." Mason said laughing.

"I could find your 's!" I yelled and I started to tickle his arm pit every one is ticklish there. Mason started cracking up when I started tickling him.

"I found it! Ha in your face." I said laughing. Mason rolled his eyes at me.

"So do you want to come over and talk to my mom?" Mason said seriously.

"Yeah I would love too. She seems really nice." I said smiling.

"Alright I'll go tell her. Just text me when you're ready so I can open the door for you." Mason said walking out.

I started to get ready and I took a quick shower and I got my light blue Hollister skinny jeans and my army jacket and my black combat boots out and put them on. I curled my hair and I grabbed my phone. Once I grabbed my phone it started to ring. it was a call from "Niall {;"

"Hello?"

"Hey Sam! I was just wondering if you wanted to come and get coffee with me?"

"Sure but in a couple of hours because Masons mom wants to meet me."