Forgive or forget?

~*Niall's POV*~

"Sam just hear me out please." I said stepping closer to Sam.

"Niall not right now please.. Just meet me at the hot-" Sam was cut off my Josh.

"Sam doesn't want to hear your B.S Niall. Let's go Sam we need to get you changed anyway." Josh said grabbing Sam's hand.

"Don't touch her! She's my girlfriend you don't tell her what to do you bastered." I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Niall! That's enough! Go! I'm so embarrassed!" Sam said hiding her hands in her face.

"WHY ARE YOU TAKING HIS SIDE! HE'S JUST TRYING TO TAKE YOU AWAY FROM ME!" I said yelling at her. All my anger was boiling up she falling for his tricks just like I thought.

"You know what I'm done! Security! Get him out of here!" The director said yelling angry. Security came quickly and lifted me up. I was just starring at Sam the whole time and she looked disappointed. I'm not going to blame this on her. It's both of our faults but this would've never happened if Josh was in it. Oh! How much I hate that guy I just wanted to punch him right in the throat. I needed to cool off so I went to a near by bar.

~*Sam's POV~*

I was so embarrassed! Why would he do that!? He doesn't trust me with Josh that's really sad. I have no feelings what's so ever with Josh.

"I'm sorry.. This won't happen again I promise." I said to the director.

"Don't worry darling! It was great entertainment though. Now go get changed this is the last scene and then you could go home." He said smiling. Thank The Lord he didn't yell at me..

"Hey sorry about the whole Niall situation.. I need to go get changed though." I said to Josh looking down at my feet.

"It's okay don't sweat it. But I never did that to you.. I think you deserve some one way better then that leprechaun." Josh said laughing.

"That leprechaun is my boyfriend and he treated me 100x's better then you did. Oh and he's way better in bed then you. So I don't you ever talk about him ever again. You hear me?!" I said walking away. I felt him grab my wrist and spin me around.

"We could change the whole bed thing right now." He said bitting his lower lip and grabbing me by the waist.

"Mmm no thanks. I have a cute leprechaun for that. Don't touch me I'm done with you I'm never going to get back with you. Sorry." I said speed walking to the change room. Thankfully he didn't follow me there! I locked the door and started to changed. I was wearing vintage clothing like the great gastby theme. It was cute it was a sparkly short dress with a bandana with a feather on the top. I walked over to the make up section and they put light make up with red lip stick. I walked over to the studio and I was ready. I did my part and it was really fun but a lot of stunts. Thankfully I didn't have a part with Josh for today.. I was finally done and I started changing into what I was wearing today. I saw Paul and I went towards him

"Let's go Paul I don't want to talk to Josh." I said running towards the limo. We were at the hotel and I ran inside avoiding the pap's. I went to the room and Niall was watching t.v.

"There's my loving darling smoking girlfriend." Niall's said stumbling to get up. Oh this boy is hammered!

"Niall are you seriously drunk right now. I want to talk about the whole situation at the studio." I said annoyed.

"I don't remember anything! All I remember is me and you in bed right now." Niall said grabbing my butt.

"Stop! I can't believe you right now! I'm sick and tired of you!" I yelled.

"Your sick and tired of me!? What about you miss perfect! I want to star in a movie that's ex boyfriend is in! OMG." Niall said mocking me.

"You didn't just go there! Look at you! Your over here hammered and you don't trust your own girlfriend! How's that horan! How does it feel!?" I said yelling over the top.

"I'm done. I don't want to talk to you right now." Niall said stumbling away.

"Okay if your going to be like that then sleep in the kitchen. Don't you dare talk to me. I'm going to sleep. Bye." I said going stomping my feet.

"Bye." Niall said sarcastically. Oh I wanted to kill that boy. I took off all my clothes and I put my hair up in a messy bun. I was just in my bra and underwear because those are my pj's. I was slowly falling to sleep and I felt Niall come and slide next to me.

"Oh look it's Mr know it all next to me." I said scooting away from him.

"I'm sorry.." Niall said whispering and turning his back to me.

A/N: Hey! What did you think!? There's still tension between Niall and Sam? What's going to happen between them! Brake up or make up? Tell me what you think! Sorry for not updating! Thanks for 239 reads! I know people have way more than that but it's a lot for me. Comment please! Love you! Xoxo (: