Sleep over!

**Samantha's POV**

"Alright see you guys later!" I said waking to Frank.

"What happened?" Frank said confused.

"Liam invited us to his house just to talk. Do you want to come?" I said smiling.

"I guess but it seems like they don't like me.." Frank said looking at his feet.

"They will love you. There really sweet guys trust me." I said hugging him tightly. Frank started to smile at me.

We started to walk to the limo.

"Do you want me to take you guys to the hotel?" The limo driver told us.

"Can you take us to 56789 Corn Street?" I said smiling. (Btw- I made up the address lol.)

"It's going to be fun trust me!" i said elbowing his arm.

"If it's not?" Frank said seriously

"Than I have to take a bath full of pickles." I said smiling. Frank started to laugh.

"Deal." Frank said smiling. We shook hands and nodded our heads

"Alright we're here." The man in the limo said.

"Thanks!" I said closing the door. We started to walk to door and I started knocking. Frank seemed so stiff I really don't know why? Maybe because there famous?

"Sam!"Louis yelled and hugged me.

"Hey! This is Frank." I said pointing at him.

"Hey how's it going? I'm Louis! Let me introduce you to the boys." Louis said shaking and taking us inside.

"Sam here everyone." Liam yelled everyone started to towards me and started hugging me tightly.

"Alright i think I'm warm enough." I said. They all started to laugh and we stopped hugging.

"So this is Niall,Liam,Zayn and, Harry." Louis said pointing at them. They all waved hi Frank and started to talk to him.

"alright let's watch a movie guys!" Liam said grabbing the popcorn out of the counter.

"Over here Sam!" Niall yelled patting the seat next to him. I started to smile at Niall and walk towards him. I saw Harry coming towards us and sat down next to me.

"Hey Sam!" Harry said winking at me.

"Hey Harry." I said blushing. I saw Frank talking and laughing to Zayn which means he was having a pretty good time. Which means I don't have to take a bath in pickles.

"Let's watch a scary movie. What about insidious?" Liam said with a smirk on his face.

"Sam is so scared of scary movies! Maybe you should sit next to me." Frank said laughing. The boys started to laugh too.

"No I'm not scared of scary movies." I yelled crossing my hands.

"If you're scared I'm here." Frank said winking at me. I started to blush. Niall and Harry turned there heads at what Frank said.

"Don't worry if you get scared you could come close to me." Niall said putting his arm around me. I saw Frank looking at us with his angry eyes. The movie started and everyone was quite. I saw Harry move closer to me and wrap one arm around my waist.

"Uh Harry what are you doing?" I said whispering in his ear.

"Shh I'm protecting you incase if you get scared." Harry said whispering back.

"The movie is not even sca-" A scary part came out and I yelled my lungs out and fell on the floor. Everyone started laugh hard.

"I told you it was scary Sam." Frank said helping me up.