Listen to me..

~*Niall's POV~*

I woke up pretty late it was about 2:00 in the afternoon. I know who could go to sleep that long. Yep I can sleep the whole day if I wanted too. I checked if Sam was next to me nope just a plain pillow next to me. I got up and went to check were Sam was. I heard talking coming from the living room.

"It's been crazy here in Ireland.. But I missed you! What's been going on with you." I heard Sam say happily.

Who could she possibly be talking to? Harry? No. Maybe one of her old friends that she met here.

"I've been not so great. The whole situation with my girlfriend and she's gone. I feel like I don't have anyone." I heard a boy say. What the heck!? Why is there a boy in here. She knows how I get about this! Maybe I should come in calmly and sit down beside them. No. I'm going to cough to see if they turn around. Yes I'm a genius! I need to stop talking to myself.. Omg.

"*cough morning *cough" I said pretending to cough.

"It's not the morning anymore. But Mason this is Niall." Sam said rolling her eyes. Yep she's still mad at me, when is she going to let it go?

"It's a pleasure meeting you! I your music is great." He said smiling at me.

He was really good looking.. I never say this but he has hazel eyes and his face was prefect. He had a nice smile and a sharp jaw line. How did Sam meet this guy!? I bet they were dating or something when I wasn't with her.

"Uh hello?" He said again but confused this time. NIALL STOP TALKING TO YOURSELF. I need to write myself a note gosh.

"Oh sorry! Thanks. How exactly did you guys meet?" I said with a straight face.

"We'll it-" Mason was cut off by Sam.

"Don't tell him. He doesn't have a to know. He's just going to mock me for it anyways." Sam said looking at me seriously.

"Maybe I should know because I'm your boyfriend and I care about you." I said attacking her back.

"If you cared about me you would TRUST me with anyone and wouldn't ask questions." She said yelling the 'trust' word.

"Maybe I should leave.. Sam call me tomorrow or when you have time." Mason said giving Sam a hug and walking out the door.

"Seriously Niall you're pushing my friends away. This gives me another reason to be mad at you." Sam said angry and walking away. I grabbed her wrist and spun her toward my chest.

"I'm tired of fighting with you.." I said starring straight into her eyes.

"You think I like us fighting? I hate it so much. But it's not healthy for us to be fighting constantly. Maybe it's a sign Niall don-" I cut her off when she said that.

"Don't you ever go there with me because I fought for you. I'm not going to let you go. Even though Megan Fox is at the door asking me to be her girlfriend I will still say no to her. I'm tired of seeing you mad at me. I dislike it so much I miss my loving,funny, and horny Sam." I said cupping her face.

"Okay I believe the rest but except the Megan Fox part because I would go lesbian for her any day. She's one hot mo'fo!" I said laughing. Niall just smiled at me.

"Let me explain why I went to the studio.. We'll I knew that Josh was going to do something to you this whole time. There was something in my gut that you were going to fall for his tricks. All of it got to me and I wanted to see if you would fall for his tricks. I trust you 100% Sam I promise you that. I just don't trust him around you.. He wants you back so bad and I feel like I'm a piece a poop compared to him. He has looks.. I have nothing. He has the smirk.. I have nothing. I could go on and on but what in trying to say is that I don't want to lose you because I'm afraid of seeing you fall in love with some one else that's not me." I said sadly.

"Niall.. He's a piece of poop compared to you. He treated me like complete shit and I kept running back to him. When he hurt me guess who was there? you. When I felt down guess who was there? you! You've been there for me this whole time. You're my Prince Charming I can finally say that. You make me feel so happy Niall. You brighten my day so much. What you said just hurt me because you're comparing yourself to dirt and you're not dirt you're a beautiful flower. You're my beautiful flower." Sam said putting her hands on my neck.

"So you forgive me?" I said smiling at her. She nodded her head and smiled back at me.

(warning contains sexual activity. Skip if you don't want to read).

I picked her up bridal style and she stated giggling. How much I missed her giggle it makes me so happy.

"Niall put me down!" She said yelling into my neck. I threw her on the bed and I smirked at her. She looked at me and pointed her finger at me to come to her. I slowly started crawling on the bed and I started kissing her softly on the lips. She started to put her fingers through my hair. I started to take off her shirt and was kissing her breast. That was her weak spot I knew it from he start. I loosened her bra and she threw it to the side leaving her breast wide open. I started sucking on them softly.

"Niallerrrrrrr. Ooohhhh" She said moaning.

"Baby I know you like that." I said teasing her. I felt her unbuckling my belt and taking off my pants. Ooohh I know where this is going. She started pulling down my boxers. I pulled her underwear down and we were both naked. She started to kiss my neck and sucking on it. I felt her grab my dick and I winced she was playing with it.

"Saaamm uuhhhh. Y-your teasing me. Stoopp." I said but 100% loving it. I was done teasing her so I put my 7 inch inside her.

"NIIAAAALLLLL!" She yelled loudly but moaning. I was trying to position myself inside if her

"Faster! Uuuhhh" She yelled moaning. She saw her holding on to the bed like it was going to leave her. She pulled me down to kiss her but I was still grinding on her. I felt grab my butt and it made me wince oooh I liked it.

"Saaaamm. Babbyyy. Yeeessss" I said about to cum.

"I'm going to c-cummm N-Niall!" She said holding on to my back. We both stoped and laid on our back. We were both breathing heavily.

"We'll that was the best forgiveness sex." I said smirking at Sam.

"You're lucky I let you. I rarely do that so. I guess it's your lucky day." Sam said smirking and kissing my cheek. Today I have to say is the BEST day ever.

A/N: HEY! How did you like the sex scene? Do you guys like it or naaah? Because I could stop if you want me too. But today Niall finally got it in with Sam! So she finally forgave Niall for going to the studio. What do you guys think? Was it the right choice to make? Or should she move on? Tell me in the comments please! I love you! Xoxo (: