We Are Broken

Max Pain is Broken. 18, going on 19 and a senior at Redview High. You may think being a kid comes with no cares and a free will to do almost anything. Well, you are wrong. Max lives with his 9 year old sister, Regan after a traumatic mishap caused Max to take on the role of guardian for Regan. Max's will is only strong enough for the ones he loves, and thats not many. His sister, and his two best friends Andy and Nate are the only people he cares about and ever will care about... Or so he thought.

Nicola Green is broken. At 16 she moves into her 21 year old brothers two story house after disowning her parents. Coming into the small town of Layton, Nebraska she only expects to go by unseen and unheard. just pass under the radar. She figures, "Why see something that's not worth seeing?" So she stays hidden. Her parents being the uncaring business people they are, let her go with out a fight. She feels worthless.

What will happen when these two paths cross? Will the broken be able to mend each other? Can they see through their past enough to find the bright future ahead of them? Will he even let her in to begin with? Will she be able to trust anyone after being raised on lies and deceit? 

What will happen?