Ch 4. [[Part 2]] Max's Story

A/N: HOLY CRAP I CAN WRITE IN BOLD & ITALICS NOW YAYYYY!!!

IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO THIS ON MY PHONE

THANK YA JESUS!!

OKAY NOW ON WITH THE STORY!!

_____________________

*Recap*

--- *12 hours later*

It is now 4pm and I just got off the phone with Max. We decided we would meet up in an hour so we could talk, hopefully, about everything that has happened this past month. Its been a busy one I know this. Hopefully everything goes well with him.

For now, I shall eat.

I will not, I repeat not live through another what was my first date again with Max. That is completely never happening again. For now on im eating before every date. And if someone tries to stop me I will just eat their hand off.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed my very best friend.

"NUTELLA!!" I shouted like a five year old not really caring if Andrea and Bailey were here. I was hungry.

"Get in my belly!!" I said before getting a spoonful of it and shoving it in my mouth.

"Who are you talking to?" Bailey came in with a confused look on her face.

I tryed to swallow the big bite as fast as I could but it wasnt working so I was nodding my head and motioning letting her know my mouth was full and for her to hang on before I answered, "My Nutella."

"You know it cant talk back right?" she said as she put two slices of bread in the toaster.

"Yes it can! It talks back by making my belly and little tastebuds dance with joy" I said licking the spoon, "Why are you eating toast its like 4 in the afternoon?"

"Cause I wanted some bread, and not only did I just want the bread I wanted it toasted, thus im toasting my bread." She said with hand motions, facial expressions and sass, cant forget her sass.

"Okay then, dont hate on me and my nutella and I wont hate on you and your toast." I said twirling my spoon as if I was from Harry Potter saying a spell.

"Did somebody say toast?" Andrea came in hip thrusting the air a little bit. "Does the toast ghost know youre frying his bread, cause if he does praise for Jesus." She said while making her fingers snap in the air.

"Someones in a happy go lucky mood today." I somewhat questioned, i mean im glad shes happy but why? Maybe it has to do with the mystery person texting her? Maybe her and her parents are finally getting along? Maybe...

"Maybe you should learn not to think and talk at the same time." she said sitting across from me at the table twirling her spoon in the air as well.

"shit" I muffled to myself. I really need to stop doing that.

Before any other words were said, the house phone started ringing...

Bailey read off the number. None of us knew it so we didnt answer. It finally stopped ringing

"What was the number again?" I asked still curious.

Before anything was said again, the same number called back...

"What the hell do these people want?" Andie shot while eating her soup.

I walked over to the phone and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Nic? Its Landon."

As soon as he said the name I walked out of the kitchen an into the backyard. All questions raced to my head. Where had he been all this time.