Chapter 5

"Jesus Bailey! Hyper much?" Brandon yells at me. I laugh before looking back out the window. For the last fifteen minutes we've been driving to the airport and I haven't stopped jumping around in my seat. Saying I'm excited to see Asher is an understatement.

Brandon groans for the umpteenth time. "Shut up. I'm excited to see my cousin! Sue me." I growled out. I immediately try to control my aggressiveness towards my brother, there was no way I would let Brandon's rude comments affect my happiness.

I'm an emotional roller coaster, I'm not afraid to admit it. So when I'm happy I usually try to stay happy as long as possible. I swear, sometime I feel like I might be Bipolar.

When we exit the car I start sprinting out of the parking lot into the waiting area. I see Asher on his phone, sitting in the chairs lined up.

"Asher!" His head snaps up at the sound of my voice. He gets up, leaving his luggage and bolts to me.

He picks me up and starts to jump around. He hoists me up so I'm hanging over his shoulder. "A-a-sher! You n-need to stop! I-m get-ting light headed!" I say In between jumps. He places me down worry practicality written on his forehead.

"Sorry. Are you ok? I just got extremely excited. I've missed you so much." He said playfully punching my arm.

I roll my eyes. "Yes I'm fine. When the hell did you get so fricken strong!?" I exclaim. Rubbing the spot he hit.

"I've been lifting lately." He shrugs before lifting up his sleeve to flex his muscle.

As he does this Brandon comes up behind me. "Ok man. Is it really necessary flaunt your fucking muscles?" My brother jokes before pulling him into a hug.

"You're just jealous." Brandon sticks his tongue out at him before conversing in a 'man' type conversation. Also known as Brandon telling Asher about all the hot girls he's going to hook him up with.

"Are you kidding? My little Asher is a virgin. My little virgin." I say pinching his cheeks.

"Right. Virgin." I raise an eyebrow at my cousin.

"Am I wrong?" I say narrowing my eyes. He scratches the back of his neck looking any where but me. I clear my throat to get his attention.

Brandon grabs the sleeve of my shirt, yanking me towards him. "Bailey. Leave the boy alone. We're at an airport. You guys can talk about this later. Or not talk about." Brandon aggressively whispers in my ear. I snap my attention to him. I look around the huge room to notice that quite a few people were giving me looks. I flush in embarrassment.

"Right. Erm. Asher grab your um stuff and let's go home." I rush out. He nods quickly before jogging towards his suitcases. I watch as he makes his way over there, ignoring the awkward glances around me.

"That got weird. Don't worry about his sex life, Bailey. He can take care of himself."

"It's not that I don't trust him to be... Safe. It's just scary to imagine him participating in... That." I sigh.

"He'll be fine. He's not that little ya know. He's only a year younger than you. I mean just because you haven't done it doesn't mean-"

"Woah woah woah woah. Hold your horses. Who says I haven't done it?" I say stressing on the 'it'. I narrow at him as his cheeks and neck turn red.

Brandon's eye widen, his mouth opening and closing. I could see I've made him super uncomfortable. Wood. "W-what? Bailey... Tell me your just trying to prove me a point. Tell me you're still... Pure. " I shrug my shoulders and watch as Asher makes his way back towards us.