Mitsunari Ishida x reader (part 1)

It's winter, and It's another rainy day , you were looking from your balcony to the silvered hair and sculpted body guy , he was holding his Katana and training under the rain , It has been three days since his last battle and he was overexert himself since then .

You came to Osaka castle since several months, you were just a perfect warior even you still 19 years old ,
you wanted the best for your clan ,you wanted them to be safe ,that's why you joined the strongest army of the west even you were a little girl but your skills was impressive.

You were watching every single move of him and just thinking 'why he exhausts himself like that ?! It's too cold and he is wet already .. '

Your Iris's spangle faded when you focused your eyes on his eyes , they looked so pale and onerous , you really felt worry about him .

You entered your room and brought a towel " I know it's bad idea .. and every single time we talk it ends by scrimmage. . But I can't let him like that " you were thinking and looking at the towel, you were self-willed girl who is not afraid to say what's on your mind.

You took a deep breath and went outside toward him, your heart was beating severely , you stopped in front of him while he was looking at you with no expression on his face.

"Anu.. Mitsunari-sama , I think the storm will be stronger soon , you should get in , also you look extremely tired .. " you said that while you were looking at his deep turquoise eyes .

" Just leave.. " he said that in deep tone .

His seriousness didn't change what's in your mind .

" Why you are so selfish?! You are the leader of Osaka and the western army ! Without you we can't do anything .. The whole army will be dispersed if something happened to you ! So please stop it ! You should have some rest now .. " you said that wrathfully while you stepped closer to him .

His features turned to anger " SHUT UP !! HOW DA- ... " he was about to continue his rebuke when a fit of coughing prevented him .

Your eyes widen when you saw him like that , you hold his shoulders " m..Mitsunari-sama .. are you okay ??! I told you. . You have to get in .. Please .. " you said in fear .

He looked to your concerend eyes with his weary eyes ,They closed slowly and you felt his body cluster falls on you .

"Ishidaaa!!! "

_______________________________________

He opened his eyes lazily , he was staring at the ceiling... He turned his face to see you sitting on a chair besides his bed .

You smiled to him " you will be fine ..Mitsunari-sama.. I told them to bring a doctor , he will arrive soon " you said that quietly .

" I just don't want to see anybody. . " he responded to you in throaty tone .

You stood up, your hair bangs was covering your eyes and you said in a deep voice
" .... I know you're anoyyed from me .. It's okay , I will go now but please let the doctor check on you .. good night "

You felt a strong hand holding your little hand hardly.

" stay here .. [y/n] .. "

Your eyes widen and your heart was beating hastily .

"B-but you said ... "

"I know what I said.. and I don't want you to leave.. " he said gently while his enchanting eyes were looking at yours .

Your white cheeks turned to soft pink when you heard his last words .

"o..okay .. I'll bring a cold water for the poultices 'till you change your wet clothes.. " you said in trembling tone.

He just closed his eyes as agreement.

_______________________________________

The next chapter is Ready,,Check it out >< !