Mori Motonari X Reader

Your POV

I raised my head to look at my reflection on the mirror, I was completely satisfied about how I looked with red-rose coloured Kimino, I curled my tall silky hair and put a beautiful white flower accessory on the side of it .

" I will show you !! I'll show that feelingless man , how he could say such a thing about me !!??"
I muttered in anger.

Flashback •••

I entered Mori's room and he seemed so busy with his reports or something..

" well, Finally you came, [y/n] ! " Motonari said in his cool normal tone.

"u-um , sorry for being late Motonari-sama "
I apologised to him timidly, I continued " y-you wanted to talk with me Motonari-sama , is there something wrong? "

I was standing behind him,
He turned his face to see my face while I was trying hard to don't look at his scary sharp-looked eyes .

"Tomorrow night .. Allies of Aki and some ennobling families are coming to my castle, It's such a greeting party , you know what I mean. . , your dear father was doing the same from a while to another "
he explained for me a little bit of frown on his face.

" oh , you're right my lord, my father was doing the same occasionally, but .. I never attend to them, they seemed so damn boring "
I said in thickskin tone while a little stupid smile on my face " ><;

He sighed and closed his hazel eyes " you such a kid ! You'll be there anyway, just try to look beautiful ~ I don't want them to sneer on my fiancee "
he said in cynical tone

" w-wait ,, WHAAAT ?! Try to be beautiful? ?! TRY ??!! " I sobbed nervously .
" I'm always BEAUTIFUL, even blinds can see it ! " I cried out , then I remembered that the guy who I was yelling at is Motonari ... oh god , I must shut up .. but It's too late already ._.

He gazed at me and narrowed his eyes then the corner of his lips curled into a seductive smirk " you don't just look like a child. . You act like a child too , whatever ... just do it "

End of Flashback ○○○

I put on my favourite bangle , smiled a little to the mirror and stepped out quickly of my room, I felt something falling on the ground..I saw the Pearls of my bangle, I sobbed sadly

" NO! my favourite bangle !... that's unfair. .. unfair! "

I kneeled to pick up the Pearls then I heard someone calling my name calmly , This voice is so familiar , I stood up to see his suprised features .

"Motonari-sama..? " I muttered .

He stepped closer to me, oh god ... His gazes are burning me , He was scanning every single detail on me , my hair , my face , my body .. everything !

" [y/n] ?! ... you look .. so .. "
I thought he is going to say beautiful but he continued. .
"you look ... different. . "
He said while he was gazing at me , his looks were full with passion .

"Is that your way to say I'm pretty ? "
I said a little annoyed.
"Pretty. .. ? you gorgeous! "
He said in deep tone .

I smiled my victory smile, but it faded when he got close to my ear and whispered seductively

" you sweet you know ?... I could eat you in any moment .. "

My face flushed red.

"what happened? your bangle ruined? "
He said softly , and I nodded.

" I'll satisfy you , I promise~ "

"Oh ... It's okay .. It's nothing Mori-sama "
I said shyly and rolled my eyes away from him.

Time Skip ~ at the Party

Motonari-sama was there already, busy with his guests while I was in the corridor looking through the narrow opened door.

" shall I go now ? ... no no .. maybe later , okay .. After 10 minutes I'll get in ! Or maybe 20 minutes.. god dammit! One .. Two. .. Three !! "

I opened the door robustly which caused everybody to look at me, oh god .. I walked slowly, I couldn't feel my legs at all , everybody was staring at me weirdly , and I heard some admiration words, I was so nervous 'till I saw him giving me a hand , I held his hand as I felt he is my only escape.
He whispered in my ear
"Calm down ,I'm here with you ..."

I nodded when I saw Motonari-sama smiling softly to me .
" o-okay...... "

Then a couple walked toward us
The man said
" Mori Motonari San .. long time no see "
and they started a conversation which was so boring , then the woman who was with him talked
" Mori-san , is this your fiancee? Good choice ~ "
She said jealously with a fake smile .

" of course! Motonari-sama is perfect so his choices must be perfect too ~ "
I said confidently .
Motonari stared at me then he talked to the couple
"Excuse me "
then he left and I was walking beside him.
"I said calm down, not lose your mind "
He said calmly .

"Didn't you see how that freak woman was looking at me? I wonder how he married her ?! Why anyone would marry a monster? "
I responded him in a cute child tone .

He smiled gently to me , I rarely see this expression on his face , he looked so handsome .
I was staring at him so I didn't notice that we walked outside , nobody around us now .

"Motonari-sama, is something wrong? Why we're here "
I wondered but he didn't respond .

He stopped and turned to see my face , the moonlight reflection on his features was incredible.. , his hazel eyes were looking at me seductively .

" you're cute my princess... , idiot but still cute .. also-"

He said gently then he raised my chin with his index finger to see my blushing features.
" also hot as I can't handle it anymore "

He kissed me roughly and sucked my lips lustily .
"M..MOTONARI-SAMA! " I yelled between his hot kisses , I was completely shocked , he didn't do that before .., he .. never .. kissed me ..

"hushhh.. It won't be good if someone heard us, right? "

he whispered in my ear and bite my earlobe, caused a little moan to escape from my lips.

He continued kissing my lips ,I closed my eyes and gave up to his tight hug and hungry kisses .

"I love you ... Mori-sama " I said softly between the kisses .
He stopped and gazed in my eyes ..

" ever since I met you , I feel like. . I've lived to meet you ... I love you too .. my idiot princess " ..

______________________________________
The End!

I hope you enjoyed this oneshot,
Tell me your opinion about this :D

I'm sorry If Motonari's character was a little different, I just .. did my best. ;-;

You can request If you liked it
And don't forget to vote please, :') ♡