Sanada Yukimura X Reader (part 2 )

Your POV

I lost in his serious features, how his deep brown eyes looking at mine searching for answers ..

"u-umm.. well Yukimura-san... Arigato ~ cause you saved my life ...B-but I have to go now .. "
I looked to the ground and said in embarrassed tone .
"Huh? Where? .. "
he raised an eyebrow

I didn't respond his question ... how could I ?! .. I don't even know where I'm going...

he stood up .. his brown hair tufts shadowing his eyes , I saw him holding his blades and standing in affront of me , my eyes widen and sobbed in fear when I saw him rising his blade and in blink of eye he hit hardly , I shutted my eyes tightly when I heard the loud sound , .....

But I didn't feel pain ... actually I felt nothing ...

I opened my eyes to realize that he hit the handcuff that was catching my wrists ... which caused them to break ...

I rubbed my wrist to fade thae pain ... I even can't remember when was the last time I felt my hands free ..

I raised my head to face him .. my eyes met with his ..

Then he smiled softly ..

"I'm sorry , I wanted to take them off earlier. . But I didn't want to wake you up ~ ... "

"T-thank....you- ... Thank y-you s-so much .." .. my voice was shaking , and I felt my eyes water ...

He helped me. . Even I said nothing about me .. Why ...why he even cares ?!

He kneeled and his eyes widen

"y-you .. are c-crying ?!! ! Did I hurt you !? .. I-i didn't mean it at all !! I'm SORRY!!! ..WHAT I HAVE DONE ?! "

He cried out an apology .

Is he serious? .. I chuckled softly at his words and shooked my head

" no .. no Yukimura-san ! .. you didn't hurt me "

I smiled to him .

He sighed relaxing himself.

" [L/N ]. ... [F/N] .. "

I whispered my name .

Yukimura's POV ~

She whispered something... which seemed like it's her name .

" .. [F/n] ... "

I replied it like an idiot .. , I really love how it sounds like ...

She smiled to me closing her eyes ...

" how .. adorable ... "

I muttered in low tone

"Hmm? ..you said something ? "

I waved my hands and shooked my head .

"NO! NO! NO ! I-I said nothing ... haha "

"Yukimura-san ... "

She said in serious tone ... which forced me to give her all my attention.

"Yes ? [F/n]-chan ~ "

" you ... shouldn't help me ... , cause that will bring troubles to you .. and you such a kind person ... "

She said that while she was rubbing the handcuffs mark on her right wrist .

"what do you mean ? "

I narrowed my eyes. ... I just can't get what's in this girl's mind .

" I ... I escaped from Oda's castle... "

She said in low tone .. while her long hair tufts shadowing her beautiful [e/c] eyes ...

" I couldn't handle all that innocent blood on my hands anymore ... I got sick from his orders .. how he could kill innocent peasants ... innocent souls that easily .. that's ... that's not fair ... I refused to Obey his orders anymore .. "

Her voice was shaking and I felt her breaths became faster .

"So .. when I refused to Obey his orders. . It ends by putting me in a dark musty prison cell ... All the last three months ... I was there ... no sunlight .. nothing except chains .. so .. I ... i ... "

Her glassy eyes were tearing ..

YOUR POV ~

I felt my tears slipping on my chin to fall on my hands.

"I'm ... I'm s-sorry. . Yukimura-san.. "

Out of sudden I felt a strong arms around me. . Hugging me to his warm chest ..

I buried my head in his shoulder ... closed my eyes and felt his warm embrace .

My heavy breaths calmed down .. I hugged him back while he pressed me closer .

"It's okay ... everything is gonna be okay ... nothing will hurt you anymore ... "

He whispered sweet things in my ear as he were drawing circles on my back.

After a while...

"Yuki..mura...San "

"Yes? " he answered gently

"Can you let me go now ? .. " I said calmly. .

"Oh! !! S-sorry ... " he let me go and when I saw his face it was completely red.

I put my hands on his cheeks , my lips captured his lips swiftly , I kissed him deeply .. then I separated from him to see his features...

His lips parted , eyes widen .. He was blushing so hard... and staring at nothing .. , he seems shocked !

"Arigato ~ Yukimura-san ~ " I said with a soft smile .

"Uh.."

He nodded. . Still staring at nothing .

After a while I raised my head when he stood up , then he gazed at me with a warm wide smile ...

"So [F/n]-chan .. are you coming to Kai? "

He said cheering !!

I smiled back to him and nodded ~

"Yes !! "

~~~~~~~ THE END ~~~~~~~

Woooaaah!!! And here's the second part of Yukimura x reader-chan !

Thank you for 700+ reading 🙈🌸🌸♡♡♡

I love you people !!

Tell me what you think of this part ~

And what do you want me to right next :D ❤

If you liked it please don't forget to vote and comment to tell me your opinion which is important to me *-* 💜

See ya soon 🌸🌸💖