Mitsunari Ishida x reader ( part 2)

The wind was yowling outside messing with everything around , just like how Ishida's words messed with your heart and feelings .

You were in the Kitchen, making a cup of herbs tea to your Lord , You weren't forced to do that but you just needed a little more time with your self before you return to his room .

"Dam it , why I'm so confused like that .. His words and his gaze were stabbing my heart! .. He seemed so different,...huuhh... He was raving. . I'm sure " that was the sound of your mind , Sometimes his actions really provokes you , but deep in your heart you loved him ,even your mind tries to deny that so bad, but it couldn't .

You took the herbs tea , a bowl of water and small towel , and walked to his room .. you saw a servant in your way so you asked him if the doctor didn't come yet ?
" y..Yes [y/n]-sama , the doctor already came but My lord prevented anybody to get in " the servant bowed to you and gone.

You blowed your cheeks " Mitsunari you Baka .. " you muttered in anger .

You stopped in front of his room , took a deep breath and hoped that everything will be fine.
You opened the door slowly.. His room was so dark and cold "calm down you damn heart, don't make it harder to me" that what you were thinking , you stepped closer to his bed , you saw him laying on his stomach chaotically , he slept topless while his face was buried on his pillow.

You whispered his name "m..Mitsunari.... "
but you didn't hear an answer. . So you called him again little louder "Mitsunari..wake up.. "
He raised his head and gazed at you .. His hair was scattered and that turquoise sleepy eyes .. He was just ... so handsome .

"what's wrong.. ? " he asked you in throaty tone while his eyes still looking at yours.
"a..anu , I made some herbs tea .. It will be good for you " You responded him softly.

He raised his body and reposed his back to the pillows behind him , " come here .. " he pated beside him on the bed .

You nodded and sat beside him , his special perfume was filling up your lungs , your cheeks turned to red , being this close to him just made you blushing so hard.

"are you okay Mitsunari-sama. .?? " you asked him to fade that silence.

He closed his eyes "yes .. " he answered with his normal tone.

"Hmm ..Why you didn't let the doctor check on you .. " you blamed him and looked at his face.

He grasped your waist and pulled you closer to him , your cheeks blazed .

You heard a deep sigh from him " no need, I'm fine .. "

You looked at him and put your little palm on his forehead , he didn't make a move , he seemed amused by your soft touch.

"It's fever .... I will bring the wet towel " you said in fear ..
" I'm fine.. " he responded coldly.

"NO ! You aren't fine at all .. !! " you were about to stand up but he grabbed your arm roughly and pulled you to his lap .
You opened your eyes and his magnificent chest muscles were against your face , you felt like your heart stopped at this moment as you were melting cause the warmth of his body .

You raised your head to see his face features " Mitsunari...sama.. " you sobbed.

"I just want you beside me .. I always did .. , what ever I said before, I want you to know that you are only mine .. " he said that with a deep tone .

".......... you are raving cause of the fever , I know it .. " you looked at him with no expression on your face .

He raised an eyebrow " I said it cause I mean it , you fool... " he responded you in weary tone.

He rounded his hands on your face and crushed his lips to yours deeply, your eyes widen when you felt his warm lips cohereing with yours , you closed your eyes and kissed him back , the silvered hair guy was drowning in the sweetness of your soft lips ,so he snaked his hand around your waist and pressed you closer and closer to him while his another hand was messing roughly with your silky hair , you couldn't opposed him or even you feelings , you rimmed your hands around his neck and the kiss got deeper and deeper .
You separated from each other to have some oxygen , you were breathing heavily cause of that long deep kiss .

He took you in his arms and placed his head on your shoulder , you hugged him back while you were blushing and a little smile drawn on your face
"I ... think ..I love you....Ishida ... " you murmured in inaudible voice.

"Hmm?? " he sough gently

"...nothing at all ... " you answered and chuckled softly.

You didn't hear a word from him for a long while , just felt his hot breaths on your neck.

'Is ... He.. ?? .. ' you thought .

You turned your face to see him , his eyes were closed tightly, his eyebrows weren't furrowed as usually and you noticed a little light red on his cheeks cause of the fever , his features were peaceful and serene.

You smiled softly " he is .. sleeping .."

You moved him back carefully to lay on the bed, pulled the bed sheets on him, as your hand ran in his silky silver hair, you couldn't hide your cute smile while seeing him asleep.

You whispered "Good night~ " ♡

The End ~
______________________________________
Sorry , I know my English is bad
I'm still trying ^^;

If you liked it please don't forget to vote, and leave a comment ♡

If you have any requests message me :D
See you soon ~