Chapter9 You're too sweet!

{Jewel}

We all comforted Kathy, well except for Dallas who doesn't give a hang about anyone. She finally calmed down and some of us watched Mickey Mouse while others went back to sleep cause when Kat woke up it was 5am an now it's 6:30am. I fell asleep on the couch while watching tv. I don't know how long I was asleep but when I woke up I felt someone's arms around me. I looked up to see who it was and I saw Sodapop passed out next to me. I giggled a little at how he looked. He slowly woke up and saw me smiling at him.

"Hey," he said in his morning voice. I have to admit, it was pretty sexy. I mentally giggled and got up to go to the kitchen and get something to eat when Soda asked me if I wanted to go to the Dingo with him.

"Uhh, sure," I replied nervously. We got up and walked out the door. This isn't a date... Is it?

We got to the Dingo in 15 minutes. He seemed to be in a rush. We found a place in the back to sit and waited for our waiter/waitress to come take our orders.

Not even 5 minutes after we sat down a beautiful blonde waitress walked over to us.

"How may I help you?" She asked smiling at Soda. I couldn't help but feel a little jealous.

"Uhm, I'll have a burger and medium fries" he said ignoring her.

"I'll have the same," I said as she gave me a glare.

"And what do you want to drink?"

"Coke."

"Mountain Dew."

She wrote down what we ordered and walked off winking at Soda. That really made me mad.

She came back with our food and drinks and tried to flirt with Sodapop. He just ignored her and dug into his food. She wasn't all that happy about being ignored so she stormed off anger in her face. I started to eat when he spoke up.

"So uhh Jewel, uhm, there's something I have been wanting to ask you," he began nervously. "Uhm, w-will you be m-m-my girl?" He stuttered.

I was so overjoyed that when I said yes I almost jumped over the table to hug him. He laughed and hugged me back. When we pulled back I turned my gaze to the waitress and she looked so mad it looked like her head was gonna explode. I giggled and got out my phone to text Paige what had just happened. When me and my new boyfriend (I love the sound of that) went back to his house to hang out with our friends. When we got there we were instantly picked on by Two-Bit and Dally. Man they could be annoying sometimes.

A/N here you beauties go! I couldn't really update because my cousin was reading some stories on here so it kinda took me a while to get the phone back but I finally got the new chapter up, hope you like it!!:-)