California Here We Come!

Brookes POV

" Get ready, I'll be there in 20 minute love ;) " my text message read.

I could wait 20 more minutes until I go on the roadtrip we've planned for so many years. My boyfriend and best friends are coming. What could be better?

I quickly replied, " Almost , but I still have to pack more so I'll talk you soon ! byee babe :* "

***25 minutes later ***

"ding,dong" I ran to the door kissing my mom, dad, and brother goodbye.

I opened the door seeing Cody smiling and holding something behind his back.

"Here you go beautiful" he said as he pulled out a perfect pink rose.

I gave him a kiss and a huge hug. Cody always new what to do to make me smile. As I was hugging him, I could see Jake in the car smoking. I couldn't believe it. He promised Aubree he wouldn't smoke again. This is going to break her heart.

Christina's P.O.V.

" I love you and I don't want anything to happen to you!"

My mom was giving me the speech. "I know mom i'm 18 you dont have to"-------beep, beep "COME ON!" I hear my friends yelling.

" Bye mom love you!" I said jogging to the car trying to get away so see doesn't finish the speech.

As soon as I get in the car I couldn't even breathe.

"Ughh.. Jake stop smoking it smells so bad in here I can barrley breathe!" I said coughing.

" Now that you said that I'm going to smoke even more." He said with a smirk on his face.

"JAKE" I screamed as I kicked his chair. He turned around from the passenger seat to face me and then winked while throwing his cigarrette out the window. He is so 2 faced, I hate it.

Aubree's P.O.V.

"Chris, do you have my charger you always take it!" I yelled rushing in his room to see him doing the same thing ever day, playing xbox.

"Get off the xbox! Your addicted! You need a break!" I lectured him

"Shut-up Aubree I'm guna die! The chargers in the corner!" My brother hated when I talked to him while he's playing. He thinks I'm the reason that he dies in the game.

"Where's mom and dad?"

"They went on a business trip a day ago. Didn't they tell you?" he asked surpised

"No.. they didn't tell me anything." I said sadly

"They said bye to me.." Chris said happily.

"Whatever, bye i'll talk you later bro. I told grandma to come by later. Ok? Cya!" I said rushing out of his room.

My mom and dad didn't even talk to me the other day or even leave me a message that they left. I don't see them that much anyway there too busy with work they can't see their children.They don't care. I just ----- *ding,dong* I walked to the door trying to get my mind off it. As I opened the door saw Jake's face light up. I couldn't help myself but to give him a hug. His hugs were always really comforting expect something was wrong and I couldn't figure it out. ...wait......

I backed off yelling at him, "JAKE, HAVE YOU BEEN SMOKING? YOU PROMISED ME YOU WOULD STOP."

"AYE, don't yell at me who do you think you are ? I'm sorry babe... I'm truly sorry. " he said, rudely

"I'm your girlfriend.. maybe not anymore but I'm trying to look out for you.. this is not ok.." I said walking away trying mute out all the "sorry's" he said or the "come on babe" It's a bunch of bullshit.

He never keeps his promises. I hate that so much about him.

Kylies P.O.V.

Omg I hate Coach Scott so much. He made us stay an extra 45 minutes for soccer practice!" I went on talking on the phone with Brooke.

"It's our last day seriously?"

"Kylie it's fine, you're the last person we're picking up! We'll be there in 10 minutes! Bye!" Brooke said calmly.

*** 14 minutes later ***

"COMMON KYLIE WE'RE WAITING!!!! " everyone yelled.

" I'm coming" I said rushing trying to put on my shoes.

Ugh my feet are killing me from the laps Coach Scott made us run today.

"Forgetting something?" My pa said holding my phone right when i was about to leave.

"Dad your a life saver! How'd I forget that? Thanks pa!" I said kissing him while rushing to the door.

"Okay have fun pumpkin bye!" he said quickly.

I finally got in the car and relaxed. I finally needed some time away from soccer and the family. This trip is going to be amazing.

"CALIFORNIA HEAR WE COME! " all the girls screamed.