Concert Crazines

Aubree POV

Thankfully the day has been pretty smooth so far. No drama. Basically we all woke up to breakfast in bed, thanks to the boys. Niall made his for me. They were so good and since they came from him, it just made it so much better. No, scratch that, I like Jake. Yeah, Jake.

So basically the only things we have done today are chill and talk. We made one pitstop too grab whatever we needed from under the bus. I made sure to grab a cute outfit in case Jake decided to change his mind about going to the concert tonight. I really want to go but I know that it would only start more drama if I asked to go. Maybe I should just go, maybe we all could! So far, Christina was the only one who was going to go. She started getting ready so she looked good for Liam. It was so obvi how much they liked each other. It was good to see Christie so happy.

"Hey guys, so I thought it would be a good idea if we all went tonight. I mean its the least we can do since your letting us stay with you. What do you guus think?" I asked.

Niall immeadiately perked up and tried to contain his excitement.

"Yes, I think that is a great idea!" Niall said smiling.

Everyone else nodded in agreement! I was so happy. I knew that it was time I started getting ready. I made sure that I looked extra spectacular because Niall would be expecting nothing less. Did I say niall? Ugh, I meant Jake. I don't think that the guys were too thrilled about the idea, but they would have to live with it. I opened my suitcase and grabbed my makeup, a red peplum dress, some jewelry, and white wedges. I was ready. 

    Kylie POV

I have no clue what I want to wear. I tore apart my suitcase and found a pair of white,lace shorts and a gray cardigan with a purple cami under. This would be my first concert, ever. I usually hate concerts because I hate famous people. They all are conceited, rich, spoiled, dumb, and selfish. Why would I want to spend money on a concert that will just go to famous people I hate? It would make no sense whatsoever. This concert, I'm basically being dragged to so I have no choice.

"Alright gals, are you ready to go?" Louis asked looking around to make sure everyone was ready.

"No,no,no! One second!" Brooke called from the bathroom.

Brooke Pov

Louis was asking everyone if they were ready and of course, I was not. I told them I would be ready in one second. I through my outfit on as fast as possible. I put on my high waisted, leather pants, and a crop top. The crop top was white and red and said "normal is boring". I then threw on my leather jacket to complete the look. I had no time to straighten my hair so as usual, I through it up into a messy bun. I looked at the mirror, unsatisfied. But it was the boys' concert, not mine. So I couldn't be the one to hold up their concert. I started to run from the bathroom to my suitcase to get my  other heel. I was panicking because I couldn't find my other heel  when "WHAM" I ran into Harry.

"Oh shit!" I said as I rubbed my head. It hurt really bad.

"Oh my god! Are you okay Brooke?!" Harry said frantically as he rubbed his back.

"Yeah, you?" I asked feeling just a little it dizzy.

"Yeah, were you looking for this?" He said as he held the other heel in his hand.

"Yes!" I screeched.

He stood up and then held his hand out to me. I grabbed it as he helped me up. Then he started laughing.

"What are you laughing at?" I asked. Here I was probably even looking worse now and he had to come in and laugh at me. He glanced down at my outfit then turned around and started laughing. I still had no clue what he was laughing at so I looked down and MOST OF MY BRA WAS OUT. I didn't realize when I fell down my crop top slid down too!! I can feel my face getting red as a tomato.