Words hurt

Christie pov

"Hey love! Are you ok?" Liam asked obviously seeing the tears running down my face.

"Umm, yeah! Why wouldn't I be?" I said hoping to avoid his glare.

This was one of the first times I saw Liam that my heart melted. He was staring at me with his breathtaking brown eyes...they were perfect. With that, I began to sob harder. I couldn't take the fact that he was famous,rich,goregous perfect, and that he actually cared about me. I was useless and everyone knew it. I buried my head in my hands and prayed that I would find the strength, somewhere, anywhere, to not give it up. I felt Liam's arms wrap around my back as he pulled me in for a hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck and cried into his shoulder. I didn't want to start anymore drama. There was enough drama for one day with the whole Brooke & Cody thing.

"Shhhh, it will be ok. I'm here. I'm here. I won't leave your side I promise." He whispered into my ear.

"Why, I'm ugly and noone will ever want me.Why are you being so nice? Have you seen me? I'm not worth it." I whispered back.

He pulled away.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Why would you ever think that? You are gorgeous, how come you don't see that?" He said.

"I have heard it so many times. All those people cant be wrong. I just want to punch the damn mirror every time I see it. I don't know how much more I could take. I'm done." The sobs were coming again. I wanted to just disappear. I want to be at peace.

I felt liam's hand rub my cheek. He wiped the tears away.

"Tell me right now who said this to you. I will beat the shit out of them." Liam said as he balled his fists.

"Doesn't matter, I have heard enough already. It isn't going to change even if you do know his name."

"I'm sorry, I wish I was there to stop them. You have to keep fighting. I won't let you give up. You don't deserve to be treated like that ever. But I promise you, I don't know one guy that wouldn't want you. I want you. I want you so badly."

I felt his lips on mine. I kissed back, tears falling down my cheek. No one has ever said something so sweet to me. I wrapped my arms tighter around his neck. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. We were in the kitchen making out for what felt like a lifetime. I finally found the strength to not give up.That was until we were interupted by the one and only, Jake.

"What do you think your doing you bitch?" He spat out at me.

My eyes widened.

Liam pov

"What did you just call her?" I said balling my fists. 

Everything she was crying about a few minutes ago was told to her by this low-life, this pig. How could he? She told me that she was done. That she gave up all because of this asshole.

I snapped out of my daydreaming. I have to sink my fist into something, someone.

"I said what did you call her, asshole?" I repeated again trying to keep my calm.

"None of your damn business." He said glancing at me then looking back over at Chris.

The way he looked at her disgusted me. I looked to her face. Her cheeks, tearstained, her eyes, bloodshot, I couldn't stand to see her like this because of this useless prick. I promised her I wouldn't let anyone hurt her.

"Don't look at her like that! You have a girlfriend, you ass." I snapped. I was about to lunge at him when Chris stepped in front of me and put her hand on my chest.