Last Day of School

Brooke's POV

Ugh only more hour of school I thought as I tried to contain my excitement for what I hope to be the best summer of my life.

"K r u ready for the roadtrip?" I wrote on a scrap of paper I found in the desk. I throw it in back of me to my boyfriend and pretend to focus on the lesson.

"Hell yeah babe! Are you ready?! Wait. who's going again?" I read the note and scribble back.

"Christina, Aubree, Jake, Kylie, me and you"

I wait to hear him scribble back but no reply, thank god, I don't want a detention on my last day here.

I finally hear the familiar ring of the bell as I open my eyes.

Christina's POV

Finally! I have been waiting all year for this day! I grab my book and my purse. I wanna get out of here before I see.....too late. Here he comes again- gorgeous but as mean as one person can be. I look back into my locker and pray that he doesn't notice me. I know that my brilliant plan didn't work when I hear the familiar slam of my locker and me being thrown into it again as he said, "Watch out!"

"What was that for? What did I ever do to you?!" I shout back to him.

"Just shut it, no one wants to hear you run your mouth."

"Whatever, Your getting no where in life. Just a pretty face thats all you will ever be." I said proudly.

"What did you say to me?"

"Nothing, whatever." I said as I walk away.

He grabs my arm and pulls me back to him. As soon as I know it, his hands are on my waist.

"You better keep your mouth shut on vacation, because I would hate to see something bad go down." He said as he pulled away when he spotted Aubree among the crowd. Things have been really awkward lately considering his girlfriend is one of my best friends...

Aubree P.O.V.

As i turn the corner, I immediately spot my babe down the hall. I saw him talking to christie. She looked worried, which is weird. They always seemed to get along when we hang out together.

"Hey guys whats going on over here?"

The silence was freaking me out, no reply from either of them. A few seconds later, my babe finally snapped back into reality and said, "Nothing baby," as he put his strong arms around me. I always felt safe in his arms. He knew exactly how to make me smile. He grabbed my hand and we walked away.

Kylie's P.O.V

I was so glad to hear the bell ring. I exited my last class and fled to my locker to grab my cleats and my soccer stuff. I cannot be late for practice again! I couldn't help but to get excited about the road trip to california. I have been waiting for four years to be able to go on this trip! I love my friends and being able to hang with them by ourselves is absolutely awesome. Like I cannot wait...the only downside is that Brooke and Aubree will be making out with their beaus the whole time. That would suck. But whatever, I might be able to pick up a guy along the way. Even that is doubtful, though. I push those thoughts back into my mind.

"Kylie get your butt out here! Your late again! This is the last practice of the year!" My coach yelled as I made my way onto the field.

"What are you yelling at me for? I already got my scholarship!"

..........

"I don't need your sass!" My coach said back jokingly.

"I can't wait for my trip." I mumble to myself.