The Ugly Truth

Liam's POV

I could tell something was wrong. That boy thats going out with Brooke looked extremly mad. I think the lads name is Chris......noo....I know it's something with a "c" ..... hmmmmm.. Cody! I got it. I'm pretty sure something went done with them. I heard lots of screams and cries. I wondered what was going on. I'm so confused.

"Hey Cody, is everything alright with Brooke and you?" I asked, everyone was staring at me except Brooke and Louis because they weren't in the room.

"Don't worry about it, it's none of your business anyway." He said with anger.

"Sorry mate, just trying to help!" I imputed kindly.

"No-one needs your help." He said rudely.

"Okay, what's your problem every---- " I tried to finish but Harry and Zayn cut me off saying...

"Listen Cody, you better treat everyone on this bus with respect especially the ladies or we'll stop the bus and leave you on the kurb."

Christina's POV

It was so cute how Liam cared about every little thing! And when they told Cody off It was incredible! Everyone was in shock too. Cody had nothing else to say after that ....but of course Jake had to run his mouth.

"That's funny," he mumbled with a bull horn to Aubree while putting his arm around her. To be honest, she looked uncomfortable.

"That applies to you too big guy." The blonde boy said while winking at Aubree. I think his names Niall and he looked like he was interested in Jake's girl.

I got up and went to the kitchen before anything else went down.

I grabbed some chips and sat by the window. I couldn't stop thinking that I'm on a bus with one direction. I can't believe it. Thank god i didn't tell them that I was kinda a fan. They all would have probably thought I was obsessed. But not at all I may not know there names but I love there music. There songs would always make me smile. My favorite is WMYB! Liam's part is amazing. He has a perfect voice. He's really caring and loving too! I could tell. I wish I could be his girl----- ... no ...... nevermind that would never happen. Are you kidding me I'm not even Prett---

* Flashback *

"Pretty? Pretty? Your not even close to that!" This guy named Jake said while chuckling with his friends.

"You'll never be good enough for anyone. You don't even talk. Maybe that's why you have NO friends!" Jake went on and on and on...

All I could do is stand there looking at all of Jake's crew surrounding me and laughing at my face. Pointing and calling me names. I couldn't hold the tears in my eyes anymore. One after another they kept running down my face.

"Awee! Is the ugly baby crying? " Jake said while pinching my cheek.

"Don't touch me! " I yelled while slapping his hand away.

"The piece of shit fought back! That's a first!" He said grabbing his hand.

I tried escaping my way through their "crew". I just couldn't take it. But Jake saw me trying to push my way out and immediately he ran up to me and pushed me into the lockers and held me there while whispering in my ear...

"These next 4 years are going to be fun, arent they? "

"LOOK ME IN THE EYES. " He commanded and continued.

"If you think your going to avoid us all these years then your a dumb bitch. All of us are going to see you in this spot everyday for 4 more years. Okay?"

I nodded yes quickly to get away. He let go of me but before I left the perve slapped my ass. I ignored it and ran away. This is the worst day I've ever had..

* Flashback end *

I still remember every detail to this day. He would always bring people down and say horrible things especially too me...To be honest, I started believing that I really am ugly. The fact that he would say it to me everyday... It was impossible not to believe it .. It's the truth. I'm ugly.

I tried wiping the tears away from my face before someone walked in and saw me looking like a mess .. too late.. someone came in.. worst of all it was Liam. Could this get any worse?