Chapter Nine: Hospital Escapades

Layani's POV:

I was watching Ari walk to her car when it happened it all happened in slow motion she yelled something in Marcel's face and he hit her across the head with his beer bottle.

Yelling I ran towards Ari and cradled her against my chest there was so much freaking blood. I quickly grabbed my phone out of my pocket and dialed nine-one-one.

"Nine-one-one what is your emergency?"

"My friend she got hit in the head with a beer bottle and she passed out and there's so much blood and she's barley breathing"

"Okay stay calm get a warm compress and apply pressure to the wound. What is your address?"

"Okay. 1075 bourbon street"

"Okay an ambulance has been alerted and will arrive at the scene in no longer thay five minutes. Keep applying pressure until then."

"Okay."

The ambulance pulled up on the curb and the EMT'S worked to stop the bleeding. As they wheeled her to the ambulance I was right by her side and I rode with her to the hospital. On the ride there I called Jace and told him what happened and he said he would meet me at the hospital. The police came and arrested Marcel for assault on a female.

The ambulance pulled into the trauma entrance and the doctors quickly took her into the operating room where I wasn't allowed.

A few minutes after we arrived Jace came running in and he looked pissed and sad all in one.

"What the hell happened?!" He yelled

"Ari came over to the house and me and Marcel had just had a fight and I was leaving him because he drinks too much and doesn't want to support me or the baby anymore and I refuse to let my child grow up in a broken home. So long story short Samari confronted him and he got angry and hit her upside the head with a beer bottle and she passed out." I said while trying not to cry.

"I should have been there for her. To protect her. Fu*k!." Jace yelled slumping down to the floor with his head on his knees.

"Jace it's not your fault, it's mine I should have been watching and I should have warned her about Marcel. It's my fault." I said sitting in the chair beside him.

"Family of miss Rose?" We looked up and saw a doctor. Jace stood quickly and walked towards him.

"Hello i'm Dr.Garrett are you Mrs.roses husband?" The doctor asked

"Yes. Is my wife okay?" Jace asked

"Well she suffered a pretty hard blow to the head and some internal bleeding in her skull which we managed to stop she also has a hairline fracture which should heal in about three to four weeks and the brusing should heal around the same time." Dr.Garrett said

"When can I see her?" Jace asked

"In about...Now she should be in recovery, room 317." Dr.Garrett said looking down at his watch. 

As soon as he said the room number Jace and I were down the hallway making our way to the elevator.

Jace's POV

When we finally arrived at Ari's room I peeked inside the door and my heart ached she was hooked up to all those fu*king tubes and bandages were all around her head.

I walked towards her and held her hand. It's all my fu*king fault. If I had been there she wouldn't be like this.

I cupped her cheek with my hand and leaned down to kiss her. If only she didn't hate me right now. She's gonna be so fu*king mad when she wakes up and finds out I said I was her husband but right now I don't care. All I care about is her.

____________
Short chapter but I've been busy. Dont forget to...

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
RECOMMEND