Chapter 2

i feel like this fanfiction will have a better plot hahaha but i have to start all over again -F

Percy's POV

Nico's voice kept playing over and over in my head again, "If I had you, I wouldn't let you go.

His journal was on his seat, and I was tempted to read it. My stop finally came. I went up to my mom and I's apartment, and she was watching Finding Nemo. I hugged her and went up to my room. 

 I turned on my music,"Everything that I feel's like a warm deep calm casting over me, and it's taking me to somewhere new." I threw my bag and Nico's journal on the ground. I collapsed on the bed, and I saw that his journal was open. I peeked, and fell back. No, I couldn't. I peeked again, and I saw my name! Okay, call me irresponsible, thoughtless, whatever, but I dare you to see an open diary with your name without reading.

Dear Journal,

Is it possible to like a guy for this long? It's been five years, and I can't seem to get over Percy. He couldn't love me, though. I mean, I'm Nico di Angelo. Plus he's with Annabeth. He's so perf-"

I shut the journal. Percy? Like Percy as in Percy Jackson? He could be talking about some other famous Percy, right? Oh wait, Annabeth.

I didn't bother doing my homework. How could I even focus after reading that? I slept, at least tried to, and woke up every now and then. Okay, fine. I read a bit every time I woke up.

The Next Day

I saw Nico on the bus, laughing beside Jason. His smile melted when he saw me. Jason made a hand motion that told me to sit beside him. Jason slapped me on the back, "Perce! What's up, dude?" I grinned at him,"Nothing. Hey- um, Nico?" Nico frowned at me,"What do you want, Jackson?" Jason for whatever reason let out a heavy sigh. I pulled his journal out of my bag and handed it over to him,"You uh, forgot this the other day. And are you okay?" Nico had a weary look in his eyes but fiercely took his journal back. He narrowed his eyes, "You didn't read it, did you?" I stifled a nervous laugh,"Me? Read your diary? Never? Why would I-" Nico just shoved me aside to make way for himself and he went off the bus. Jason shook his head,"You screwed up, big time Percy." I shrugged my shoulders and Jason ran off the bus to catch up to Nico. I was pretending not to make a big deal, but it left me feeling worse than usual.