Chapter 4

WHEN YOU HAVENT POSTED IN ALMOST A MONTH sorry sorry sorry -F

Percy's POV

Yeah, so i like Nico di Angelo- and i kinda kissed him, too. I don't know, I started feeling something. Something that I couldn't really describe.

When we stopped, I looked in his brown eyes and smiled. He really was beautiful. But when he started to speak, I heard a little uneasiness in his voice,"Percy, what even are we?" I knitted my eyebrows together, not really knowing what he meant."What are you talking about? I like you, you like me, so-" Nico put his hand up to stop me. "No, really. I don't really want to screw this up." I laughed, because him worrying is seriously the cutest thing, "Nico, don't worry. I mean, this will sound pretty cheesy but um, will i mean can- Will you be my boyfriend?" 

Then, he kinda went in shock. "Uh, Nico? Nico!" I said while waving my hands in front of him. He widened his eyes,"Oh, sorry. What?" I tried again, totally embarrassed,"Will you be my boyfriend?" Nico gasped in surprise,"Percy! Of course I want to be with you! I loved- I mean liked you the moment I laid my eyes on you," I feel my cheeks heating up,"Well, the way you look at Annabeth, I thought that I would never have a chance with you." Oh no, Annabeth!

"Percy, I love you. I truly do." Nico said to me, looking in my eyes. Was I ready to say "I love you back?" And Annabeth! I quickly kissed him again, but at the same time savoring the taste of his lips. I tried getting  Annabeth out of my head. I pulled away, I had to tell him. Even though I didn't want to."Nico, I had this thought. Who do I  choose? I mean, you or Annabeth?" As soon as I said it, it sounded like I was asking myself, not him. I saw anger in his eyes, and I was a bit afraid. I might have messed "us" up.

"Annabeth? I almost forgot." He muttered, looking straight at the ground, not showing any emotion. Maybe because that's what he's best at. I sighed,"Yeah. Who do I choose?" Nico was silence for a few moments, but looked up at me, and I saw pain and anger together in his eyes, "I can't make that decision for you. And, I decided that I am going back to Camp Half-Blood with Jason. So," He didn't finish his sentence. He got up and walked away from me, not even looking back. It hurt me too much to even think about him, but he was all I could think about. I didn't want to lose him as a friend. But I didn't want to leave him just because I was starting to have feelings for Nico di Angelo.