Chapter 3.5

spending valentines day with wattpad and good music. sometimes even im jealous of my own taste of music. is that only me? probably :) -F

Nico's POV

The next day finally rolled around. My eyes shot open and I rolled out of bed. Like always, I started my walking my way, and of course, I heard that voice that gave me knots in my stomach.

"Hey, hey Nico!", Percy ran up to me. I looked over to him, and started walking faster. I wasn't trying to make myself all nervous and giddy. One, he read my journal. Two, it was too early for that shit. I quickly looked at him and grunted,"Just leave me alone, okay?" Percy's smirk broke and my heart dropped. "Still mad about your journal, huh? Listen, I read that-" I stopped walking. I realised he wouldn't be worth my time. I started walking more quickly. That turned into a run which wasn't really planned for. Again, it was too early for that.

Finally, he was out of my sight. Okay, so I was alarmed. But, just when I thought I got rid of him, he came up to me,"You-you had a crush on me?" Percy rubbed his hand behind his neck. I panicked but I guess I kinda... you know kiss him?

My breathing got heavier,"I-I'm so sorry Percy, I-" Percy looked at me with those stunning eyes,"Nico, what was that?" I took a seat on the curb, "Okay. So my secret is out. So Jason knows, you know, and now everyone else will too. So, now you know that I like you." Percy sat beside me and dared to smile. He then looked down at his shoes and looked me in the eyes but for some reason, I didn't break the eye contact. I didn't want to."So now you know that I like you too." Percy held my face in his hands, and pressed his lips on mine.