Chapter 6

OKay thank you soo so much for 200+ views! aahhhh its so great guys, you all make me so happy a few comments and reads like aww i appreciate every single one of you! :) -F

Nico's POV

"I think you're the same as me, we'll see things they'll never see. You and I are gonna live forever." I was on the bus to Camp Half-Blood with Jason while listening to music. I kinda zoned out, because Percy was the only thing on my mind. Huge surprise, right?

Jason shook me, "Dude, you okay?" I blinked, "Uh, yeah." I knew he was going to ask about Percy, so I might as well spill, "Jason, when you realised you loved Piper, you told her right?" The question took him by surprise, "Of course. Why do you ask?" I could tell he was excited, his eyes sorta glowed. But, I knew he wanted me to be happy even though I wasn't. But that didn't really matter."I might have, you know, told Percy that I loved him and well, he kissed me?" Jason gasped, and covered his mouth. "Nico, that's great! Did he say 'I love you' back?" I sighed, and mumbled, "No." I threw my head back in frustration.

"It's okay. He'll eventually say it, right?" I turned to him, "Are you kidding me? He couldn't even kiss me without thinking about Annabeth! Jason, I love Percy. But he loves her, and he was practically made for her. There's nothing I can do about it." Jason lowered his eyes, because he knew there was nothing he could do to make me feel any better. "You and Percy will happen, I promise."

I was silent for the rest of the ride.

(Nico & Jason arrive at Camp Half-Blood.)

So I finally reached my cabin, and it was the best feeling in the world. No more school, no more Percy, no more anything. It was the only place in the world where I felt comfortable. Jason went off to visit Leo Valdez, Piper Mclean, Grover Underwood, Rachel Dare, and all those people who stay at this camp. I figured I would visit them all later.

The dark interior of my cabin made me feel welcomed. All my clothes were exactly where they were the last time I left them, my bed wasn't made, and a bunch of shit was scattered around the room. Absolutely perfect.

I dumped my backpack on the floor, and bunch of things fell out. My journal came last, and it was the only thing I picked up from the ground. I sat at my desk, random papers flying around. I found a gel black pen, and started writing,

"Dear Journal,  

I finally arrived at Camp Half-Blood. Here I'm away from everyone and everything. I'm pretty much at peace until I step out of this cabin. Also, I haven't really been updating. The only things you missed were me kissing Percy and confessing my feelings for him. Earth shattering, right?

Percy Jackson. I kinda wish he would come chasing after me. But, when he comes back here, he'd probably come just to see Annabeth. I seriously wish things were different becau-"

I stopped writing, because a knock on the door interrupted me. I shut my journal. 

I walked over to my door, I wasn't really eager to open it. Finally, I twisted the knob and opened the door. A boy, a little taller than Jason, with brown hair and gray eyes, who was toned, stood right in front of me. He was holding a clip board in hid hands. He was kinda attractive. "Hey, uh, who are you?" He had an easy-going smile, "I'm Landon Guenther."