Chapter One

when your other story deletes because same. this is a totally different plot from the other different "Death Inside" so if you're new here then don't mind that! -F

Nico's POV

"I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul."

My day was going normal. I was the riding on the bus, listening to my music like I do pretty much every day of the week. I took my journal out, just scribbling random things in. I keep things in there, doodles, writing entries, whatever. 

January 13th,

Today wasn't different from any other day. Stupid teachers, stupid people like always.  I got an A on my art project. I guess doodling really helps. My inspiration though, was Percy. His green eyes, tan skin, ugh. Speaking of him, he's on my bus. Right now. Like help. Please.

I quickly read my previous entry,

What should I do? It's like they do it on purpose. Percy and Annabeth. Always kissing, hugging, all the things couples do. I can't possibly get rid of Percy. I mean- he's just so perfect. His body, and his humor, his face, his---

I slam my journal shut and tried to tuck it in my backpack, but it's so loud that Percy and a couple of other people look at me. Percy's face broke into a grin and exclaimed, "Hey Neeks!!" My stomach did a few somersaults and I quickly smiled and looked out my window. Knowing Percy, I knew he would sit beside me. He walked down the aisle, smiling as he went. He took the seat beside me, but scoffed. I tried to stop my voice from quivering but I said,"What is it?" Percy looked in my eyes, and I tried breaking the contact. "It's Annabeth," he begins, "She's been eyeing this guy, Jude. I don't know, I feel like she wants to get rid of me, you know?" I gave a nervous laugh, "Right. Just ask her what's happening, and if she still feels the same way. If I had you, I wouldn't let you go." 

Percy's face turned a  bright scarlet and I felt myself blushing so badly! "Um, Nico what did you say?" I pulled the cord to tell the bus driver to stop and I gathered my things. I slung the backpack over my shoulder and put my headphones on. It was playing Wonderwall by Oasis. "You know what, Percy? Just forget it. Figure it out yourself. Just leave me alone, okay?" Percy looked stunned,"Hey, I didn-" I pretty much ran away from Percy, ran off the bus, and ran from the bus. In the corner of my eye, I saw Percy's concerned face and the bus left my eyes. I tried reaching for my journal, but I remembered that I left it on the seat because of Percy. I totally left it on the bus right beside Percy! Could things get any worse? I sigh in exasperation and realize my music was still playing.

"There are many things that I would like to say to you buy I don't know how. Because maybe you're gonna be the one that saves me. And after all, you're my wonderwall.